Chapter-67

Leap of 4months. Naira is now 4months pregnant. Her little bump is visible and Kartik's care for her is just increasing day by day making her hell irritated. 😂

Kaira are sitting in their room..

"Naira mai tumhe chor kar ni jaunga " Kartik said being adamant.

"Arey thodi der ki hi to baat h aur waise v baaki family members h nw mera khayaal rakhne k liye." Naira said trying to make him understand.

"Mujhe pata h agar mai ni rahunga to tumhe to mauka mil jayega nw apna food aur medicines na lene ka." Kartik said.

"Seriously Kartik..tumko sirf 1-2hours k liye office jaana h..1month k liye nai." Naira said and face palmed herself.

"Lekinn nairaa.." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"Lekin vekin kuch ni..tum jaa rhe ho and that's final..chalo utho jaldi se ready ho jaao." Naira said strictly and got up but Kartik was still sitting on the same place.

"Kartik tum uth rahe ho ki nai?" Naira asked raising her eyebrows.

"Fine..jaa raha hu." Kartik said with attitude making a cute face and went to get ready.😂 (I do the same when my mom forces me to go to school. 😭😂)

Naira laughed.

--------------------------------

"Naira tum promise karo ki apna aur baby ka khayaal rakhogi." Kartik said and Naira nodded her head in disbelief.

"Okay promise..bass..ab jaao." Naira said and Kartik went from there sadly.

----------------------------------

Kartik reached office and all the employees greeted him. He greeted them to with a smile and went inside his cabin.

Just then, his PA knocked on the door.

"Come in." Kartik said while busy in reading some files.

"Sir meeting k liye clients aa gaye h." His PA told.

"Okay..I'm coming." Kartik said. His PA nodded and left from there.

Kartik started searching for the file which was needed for the meeting.

"Shayad Mr.goenka k paas hogi." Kartik said and went towards Manish's cabin.

He knocked on the door but no response. So, he opened the door and found it empty.

As it was important he himself started searching for files in the shelves. While he was searching, suddenly an old letter fell from between the files.

"Ye itna purana letter kiska h..jisko mr.goenka ne itna sambhal kar rakkha h." Kartik said and opened it.

After reading the letter, Kartik was shocked and tears started flowing from his eyes.

-------------------------------

Now, it was evening and Kartik haven't came back yet.

"Itni der kaise ho gayi..Kartik to sirf 2hours k liye gaya tha." Naira said to herself while pacing in the hall.

"Naira beta tum baith jaao.. kittu aa jayega." Dadi said trying to make her understand.

"Lekin dadii.." Naira was cut off by dadi.