Chapter-35

Next Morning,

Kaira are seen sleeping peacefully hugging each other.Naira head's is on his chest and Kartik is holding her safely from her waist.

Just then, Naira's sleep broke.She looked up and saw Kartik sleeping.

"Thank you so muchh Kartik for coming in my life..you are the best..agar tum nhi hote to kl..." Naira said but stopped remembering yesterday's incident and a tear escaped her eyes.

The next moment, Kartik took her lips in his and started kissing her softly.Naira was shocked but she too responded.After sometime, they broke the kiss.

"Good morning love." Kartik said and kissed on her hairs.

"Good morning!" Naira replied in a low voice.

"Naira kal jo v hua usko ek bad dream samajh kar bhool jao." Kartik said cupping her face when he saw her sad.

"Kaise bhool jaun Kartik." Naira replies while sobbing.

"Bhool to nhi sakti lekin try to kar sakte h nw..waise v tears don't suit you." Kartik said and wiped her tears.

"Hmm." Naira whispered and he kissed on her forehead.

"Chalo ab jaldi se fresh jao.. fir hum dono neeche chalte h." Kartik said and Naira nodded.

------------------------------

Kaira came downstairs.Only family was there as others have left.

"Beta tum thik ho nw?" Dadi asked cupping Naira's face and she nodded in yes.

"Meri wajah se aap logo ko itni problem hui h..I'm sorry." Naira said to everyone.

"Nairaa!" Kartik said.

"Tum q sorry bol rahi ho..vo to humlog ko bolna chahiye." Suwarna said and Kartik looked at her.

Just then Luv-Kush came there running.

"Chaliye nw jaldi se sablog breakfast karte h..hume bahut bhook lagi h." Luv said cutely.

"Theek h chalo." Dadi said and everyone went to have breakfast.

Kartik held Naira's hand and he too started to go but she stopped.

"Umm..Kartik mujhe bhook ni h..tum khaalo." Naira said looking downwards.

"Aise kaise bhook ni h..chalo." Kartik said and dragged her towards the dining table.

Kaira sat beside each other and Kartik served a lot of food in Naira's plate. Naira looked at him shocked and he signalled her to eat.

Naira wasn't eating so Kartik took a bite infront of her mouth.Naira looked towards family and felt awkward to eat from his hand in front of everyone.

"Umm..Kartik mai khud kha lungi." Naira said removing his hand.

"Naira beta kha lo nw.. kitne pyaar se khila raha h kittu." Dadi said and Naira looked at her.

"Tum daro mat beta hume tumhare rishte k baare me pata h aur hume usse koi problem nhi h." Dadi said smiling.Naira happily looked towards Kartik who smiled seeing a smile on her face.

Later, everyone had their breakfast.

-------------------------------

Night,

The flight landed in Udaipur and everyone came outside of the airport.

"Dadi aap log chaliye mai Naira ko uske ghar drop kar k ata hu." Kartik told and Dadi nodded.

Kartik kept Naira's luggage in the car and they sat inside.He started driving the car but his eyes were just stuck to Naira who was silently looking out of the window.
Kartik held her hand but she jerked it off.

"Sorry Kartik..vo galti se..sorry." Naira apologised as she realised what she did.

"Naira tum thik ho nw." Kartik asked caressing her hand and she nodded in yes.He smiled and kissed on her hand.

"Naira mujhe pata h tum vo incident bhool nhi paa rahi ho.. aur mai tumhe aise chup chup nhi dekh sakta." Kartik said to himself and a tear escaped his eyes which he immediately wiped.

They reached Singhania House and went inside.Naitik saw them and became surprised.

"Princess!" Naitik said.Naira ran and hugged him tightly while crying.

"Kya hua Princess tum ro q rahi ho?" Naitik asked getting confused and tried to calm her down.

"Pa..pa!" Naira stuttered while crying.

"Princess beta btao to..Kartik beta tum hi batao kya hua h meri beti ko?" Naitik asked worridely.

"Uncle vo..." Kartik then told him everything and he became shocked.Kartik was himself crying while telling him.

"Mera bacchaa!" Naitik too cried hugging her tightly.

After sometime, he broke the hug and wiped Naira's tears.He then saw teary eyed Kartik standing in a corner and went towards him.

"Thank you so much beta meri beti ko bachane ki liye.." Naitik said while crying and folded his hands.

"Uncle plzz." Kartik immediately stopped him and hugged him.

Soon, they broke the hug.

"Mai abb chaltu hu." Kartik said though he didn't want to go anywhere leaving her but he had to.He then looked towards Naira and went towards her.

"Bye..take care." Kartik kissed on her forehead and left from there.

Do votes and comments ❤️