Chapter-33

Naira came out of washroom and got shocked to see Aditya sitting on the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Aa..adi..tya.." Naira whispered. She got extremely scared and tears started flowing from her eyes.

He got up and started coming towards her.

"Kaha tha na ki mai aunga zaroor." Aditya said making her more scared.

"Dur raho mujhse...Kartikkk!" Naira shouted while crying.

He forcefully held her from her shoulders and pushed her on the bed.

--------------------------------

Kartik was coming towards the room when he heard her scream.

"Ye to Naira k chillane ki awaz h." Kartik said to himself and worriedly ran towards his room.

He reached there and saw that the door was locked.He started banging on the door.

Inside, Naira was about to shout but Aditya kept his hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

"Nairaa!" Kartik was now getting extremely worried for her and he was sure that something is wrong.

---------------------------------

Aditya was moving towards Naira's face.Just then the door opened and it was Kartik there who broke the door.

His blood boiled seeing the scenerio in front of him.

Aditya turned and got shocked to see Kartik there.Naira was crying continuosly.Kartik ran and pushed him such that he landed on the floor.

Kartik then held him from his collar and started beating him black and blue.

"Himmat kaise hui teri meri Naira ko touch karne ki." Kartik said while beating him continuously.

Naira was just crying.Listening to the voices, Kartik's family came there and got shocked to see the scene.

"Kittu q maar rahe ho use?" Dadi asked.

"Kartik ye kya kar rahe ho..choro use." Akhilesh said while trying to stop Kartik but he didn't stopped.

"Mai nhi chorunga ise..iski himmat kaise hui Meri Naira k saathhh..." Kartik said but stopped in his tracks and everyone got shocked.

Suwarna immediately hugged Naira and tried to console her.

Manish immediately called the police.

"Kartik beta choro ise..abb ise police hi dekhegi." Akhilesh somehow stopped Kartik otherwise he would have killed him.

The police too arrived and took Aditya with them.

Kartik turned towards Naira who was crying uncontrollably and ran towards her.

"Naira tum thik ho nw?" Kartik asked and kissed all over her face assuring that she was fine.

Everyone was standing there shocked.

Naira just hugged him tightly.
She was shivering and crying her heart out clutching to his dress.Kartik was too crying that he failed to protect her.

"Ka..Kar..Kartikk..vo..vo..." Naira couldn't say anything as she was crying with hiccups.

"Shhh..kuch nhi hua h bacchaa..tum to meri Sherni ho na..chup ho jaao." Kartik said caressing her hairs and he was too crying seeing her condition.

"Naira beta." Dadi tried to pacify her but she clutched to Kartik more tightly.

Kartik was rubbing her back to calm her down but just then she fell unconscious in his arms.

"Nairaaaa!" Kartik shouted as she fell in his arms.

He immediately made her lay on bed.
Suwarna gave him water and he sprinkled on her face but she didn't woke up.

"Dadi! Naira aankhein q ni khol rahi h?" Kartik asked while crying as he got tensed when she didn't opened her eyes even after sprinkling water.

"Kittu kuch nhi hua h use." Dadi said assuring him.

Just then the doctor came there with Manish.

"Doctor dekhiyee na meri naira ko kya hua h." Kartik said and tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

Doctor started checking Naira and Kartik was sitting beside her holding her hand.

"Kya hua h doctor?" Asked Suwarna.

"Dekhiye inhe kisi type kaa shock laga h isi wajah se faint hogyi h..but don't worry she'll gain consciousness in sometime." The doctor told making everyone relieved.

He then gave some medicines and left from there.

"Naira plz ab to ankhein khol do..you love me na.. plz get up for your Mendak." Kartik requested while kissing on her hands.

Family members were now confirmed about their relationship but didn't said anything because the situations were not right.

Just then,

"Kar..tik!" Naira let out a whisper. Everyone looked towards her and saw that she was trying to open her eyes.

"Haa baccha mai yahin hu." Kartik said taking her head in his lap.

Naira was now fully conscious.

"Kartik mujhe Papa k paas jaana h..mujhe yahan ni rehna." Naira said in a baby voice while crying.

"Ha naira hum chalenge yahan se bahut jald." Kartik said caressing her hairs.

"Ha beta abhi tum araam karo..vaise v humari flight kal ki h hum kal chalenge." Dadi said sweetly and Naira nodded.

"Ab hum sab chalte h..kittu tum naira ka dhyaan rakhna." Dadi said and everyone started leaving as guests must be waiting for them.

"Mai tum dono k liye dinner bhijwati hu." Suwarna said and she too started to leave but stopped listening to Kartik.

"Apko apni fake concern dikhane ki koi zaroorat nhi h..mai khud le lunga." Kartik said and Suwarna left from there sadly.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️