Chapter-26

Some days later,

Kartik came out of his car and went inside Naira's house.

There Naitik was sitting in the hall and Kartik greeted him.

"Arey Kartik beta baitho nw..Naira bas aa rahi h." Naitik said and Kartik nodded.He sat on the sofa waiting for Naira.

Soon, Naira came there and as usual Kartik's eyes got struck to his Sherni.He kept staring her until Naitik fake coughed to bring him out of his world.Naira blushed and Kartik ran his fingers through his hairs trying to control her blush.

"Umm..chale." Kartik asked getting up and Naira nodded her head.

They literally ran away from there and Naitik laughed.

They sat inside the car and Kartik started driving.

"Kartik tumhe kya zaroorat thi Papa k saamne ayse dekhne ki." Naira said trying to control her blush.

"Usme meri kya Galti h..tum itni beautiful lag ri thi mere nazre hi ni hat rhi thi tumse." Kartik said smirking and Naira blushed.

"Hayeee!" Kartik said dramatically.

"Kartik tum nw.." Naira said while trying to control her blush.

"Mai kya.." Kartik said stopping the car and pulled her closer.

"Ka..Kar..tik.." Naira stuttered.

"Hmm." Kartik said while blowing air on her face and Naira lowered her eyes.

He put the hair strands that were falling on her face and eyed her lips.But before he could move further someone knocked on the window.

Naira immediately pushed him and sat on her seat.Kartik scratched his the back of his head cutely.

Just then they heard another knock and realised.Kartik opened the window and saw a small girl standing there with flowers.

"Ye flowers le lijiye nw." Said the girl cutely and Kartik smiled.

He took the flowers and paid her.The girl left happily and he closed the glasses of the car.

"For my beautiful girlfriend." Kartik said offering the flowers to Naira which she took it happily.

Soon, they reached the theatre where they had planned to watch a movie.

Kartik opened the car door for Naira and they went inside the theatre hand in hand.

Kartik bought the tickets for both for them of Movie "Marjaavaan." (Ik this movie is realising tomorrow and I'm really excited to see it. 😍❤️)

Kartik bought some snacks for them and they went inside.Their seat was in the last row and they sat.

The movie started.Naira was watching it with full concentration but Kartik was least interested in it because he was busy in starting at her.He held her hand and interwined their fingers.

Throughout the movie, Kartik was kissing her hands time to time.

Naira signalled him to watch the movie.He nodded in no and signalled towards her continuing to stare her.

Naira gave him "tumahra kuch nhi ho sakta." vala look and smiled.

While she was busy in watching he was feeding her snacks and coldrinks.

After sometime, The movie finished and Naira saw Kartik sleeping peacefully on her shoulders.She smiled and kissed on his forehead.

Though she didn't wanted to wake him up but she has to.So, she waked him up and they went outside.

"Ab kahan chalne ka iraada h." Kartik asked.

"Umm..beachh." Naira said excitedly and Kartik nodded.

They went to the beach and sat on the seashore with her head on his shoulders and his hands on her waist tightly holding her.

"Kartik!" Naira whispered.

"Hmm." Kartik replied.Naira looked up and saw tears in his eyes.

"Kartik tum ro rahe ho." Naira said cupping her face.

Kartik immediately wiped his tears.

"Na..hi..Nahi..to..mai..mai..Ka..han..ro..raha..hu." Kartik said faking a smile.

"Tumhe pata h nw tum mujhse jhoot ni bol sakte..to q try karte ho." Naira said and Kartik looked at her.

"Naira Mumma k jaane k baad..ek Keerti hi h jisne har cheez m mera saath diya..aur kuch dino baad uski shadi ho jayegi aur vo chali jayegi." Kartik said as he hid his face in her neck and started sobbing.

"Kartik tumhe Keerti Di k strong rehna hoga..agar tum aise ro ge to unhe kaun sambhale ga." Naira said and wiped his tears.

"Aur fir vo is city ko chor kr thodi nw jaa ri h..tumhara jab v man karega tum unse mil lena." Naira said making him understand.

"Arey ye kya ro ro kar tumahri nose to ekdum Mendak ki tarah red red ho gayi h." Naira said trying to lighten his mood.

"Mendak ki nose red ni green hoti h." Kartik chuckled in tears.Naira smiled.

"To kya hua mera man mai chahe jo bolu..aur tum kuch ni bologe smjhe nw..Yaad h nw mai tumahri Sherni hu." Naira said proudly and Kartik couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

Naira smiled seeing him laughing and hugged him.

"Aise hi smile karte raha karo." Naira said and Kartik smiled.

"Naira Keerti ki shadi humari ancestral house m hogi..tum v chalogi nw." Kartik asked.

"Kartik lekin mai.." Naira replied confusingly.

"Mai puch ni raha hu bata raha hu..tum chalogi and that's final." Kartik ordered.

"Accha thik h mai chalugi..aur waise v how can I deny my Mendak." Naira said smiling towards him.

"Yay!!! I love you." Kartik said and hugged her happily.

"I love you too." Naira smiled and hugged him back.

Do votes and comments ❤️