Chapter-62

Kartik stopped the car at the entrance of Singhania House.

"Apna dhyaan rakhna." Kartik said while cupping her face and Naira immediately hugged him.

"I'll miss you kartik." Naira said while clutching to his shirt.

"I'll miss you more." Kartik said while caressing her hairs.

He broke the hug and saw tears in her eyes.

"Pls don't cry Jaan..agar tum ro gi to mai kaise jaunga." Kartik said and wiped her tears.

"Sorryy..ab ni roungi." Naira said and Kartik smiled.

She came out of the car and went towards his side. Kartik opened the glass.

"Byee..pahunch kar call kar dena." Naira said and kissed on his cheeks.

"Byee..love youu." Kartik said and drove away.

Naira smiled and went inside. She didn't found Naitik in the hall so she went to his room.

---------------------------

Naitik was going but suddenly his head started spinning. He was about to fall but Naira held him on time.

"Papaa!!" Naira said worridely and made him sit on the bed.

"Princess tum kab ayi?" Naitik asked.

"Vo sab choriye..pehle aap ye bataiye ki aapne apni medicines li thi ki ni?" Naira asked strictly and Naitik started looking here and there.

"Mujhe pata h ni li..papa aap q apna dhyaan ni rakhte h." Naira said and Naitik looked at him.

"Sorry nw princess..aage se mai kabhi apni medicines skip ni karunga..pakka." Naitik said and Naira hugged him.

"Waise v ab mai aa gayi hu nw..kuch dino tak aapka dhyaan mai khud rakhungi." Naira said and Naitik broke the hug.

"Maltab? Princess tumhare aur Kartik k beech kuch hua h kya? Sab thik to h nw?" Naitik asked worridely.

"Ha papa sab thik h..vo ghar par sab kisi relative ki shadi m gaye hue h aur Kartik Delhi business related work k liye..to maine soch ki kuch din mai aapke saath spend kar lungi." Naira said and Naitik smiled.

"Bahut accha kiyaa jo aa gayi..ab hum dono khoob enjoy karenge." Naitik said and Naira nodded happily.

"Mai nw abhi tumahre favourite cupcakes banata hu." Naitik started to go but Naira stopped him.

"Nai papa..you are not well." Naira said.

"Pls nw princess..mera bahut man h tumahre liye cupcakes banane ka." Naitik said sadly.

"Okay thik h..lekin mai v aapki help karungi." Naira said and Naitik smiled.

"Zaroor..chalo." Naitik said and they both went in the kitchen.

-----------------------

In the afternoon,

Naira was sitting in her room. Just then, her phone rang and she got happy seeing Kartik's call. She immediately picked up the call.

"Hello..Kartik..mai kabse tumahri call ka wait kar rahi thi btw you reached safely nw?" Naira asked on picking up his call.

"Haa meri protective biwi..mai pahuch gaya sahi se..bas abhi hotel m check in kiya." Kartik said and Naira smiled.