Chapter-3

Kartik turned towards Naira and saw her putting books in her bag.

"Umm..hi!" Said Kartik.

Naira just passed a smile to him and left from there.

"Ajeeb ladki h." Said Kartik to himself and went behind her.

---------------------------

Kartik saw Naira in the canteen sitting alone.He sat in front of her.

"Mai kuch khane k liye le kar aun?" Asked Kartik from Naira.

"No it's fine." Replied Naira.

"Arey Kartik tum yahan iske saath kya kar rahe ho..chalo mere saath hum saath me kuch khate h" Said a girl coming towards them.

"Mai yahan thik hu Natasha." Replied Kartik making faces.

(Natasha: I don't think ki iska introduction dena padega😂)

"Arey tum chalo to." Said Natasha trying to take him with her.

"Maine kaha nw Natasha mujhe nhi jaana." Said Kartik frustratingly and Natasha left from there angrily.

"Tumhe chale jaana chahiye tha." Said Naira to Kartik.

"Arey uss chipkali k saath kaun jayega..she's so clingy yr..I just hate her." Told Kartik making Naira laugh a little.

Kartik saw her laugh and got lost in her.

"Waise ek baat kahun?" Asked Kartik from Naira.

"Hmm!" Replied Naira.

"Tum sad mat raha kro..haste hue tum aur v acchi lagti ho." Said Kartik smiling.

Naira got teary-eyed remembering how she used to laugh earlier but now..

"I'm sorry agar maine kuch galat puch liya ho to." Said Kartik apologising.

"Vo mujhe kuch kaam h mai chalti hu." Said Naira leaving from there.

Kartik tried to stop her but she already left.

"Ye aisa q behave kar rahi h..tujhse kya matlab Kartik tu apne kaam se kaam rakh nw..pta nhi kya hogya h mujhe jabse usse mila hu tab se usi k baare me soch raha hu." Thought Kartik and he too left from there.

----------------------------

"Arey kittu aaj tum itni jaldi kaise aagye." Asked Dadi from Kartik when she saw him coming early.

"Kuch nhi dadi bas aise hi." Replied Kartik and went to his room.

--------------------------

Naira reached her apartment.Naitik got happy seeing her.

"Yay princess aagyi..chalo ab jaldi se ghoomne chalte h..tumne mujhse promise kiya tha nw." Said Naitik happily.

"G papa mai fresh ho kar ati hu fir hum dono ghoomne chalenge." Said Naira and went to her room.

Soon naira came after freshening up and they went to park.

Later Naira dropped Naitik to home and went to her work.

-------------------------

Naira entered in a hotel and got changed in her waitress attire.

Kartik too came in the same hotel with his friends.Naira didn't saw him and went to take their order.

Kartik got shocked to see Naira there.

"Tch tch!! Ye to ek waitress h." Said Natasha making fun of her.

Kartik's other friends also started laughing at her and a tear-escaped Naira's eye.

"Guys plzz!!" Said Kartik controlling his anger.

"Kya Kartik tu uss ek waitress k liye hume chup kara raha h..arey aukaat hi kya h iski." Said one of Kartik's friend and he clenched his fists in anger.

Tears were falling from Naira's eyes but somehow she took their order and left from there.

"Naira yahan q kaam karti h..mujhe pata karna hoga." Thought Kartik.

Soon Naira came with their order and served them.She started going but Natasha put her leg in between and she was about to fall but Kartik saved her on time.

Naira came out of his hold and ran from there crying.Kartik too went behind her.

--------------------------

Kartik spotted Naira sitting on a bench in the garden and crying.He went towards her and sat behind her.

"Naira unlog ki taraf se mai tumse maafi mangta hu but plz tum ro mat." Said Kartik to Naira.

"Tum q maafi maang rahe ho Kartik..isme tumhari koi galti nhi h." Said Naira wiping her tears and got up.

She was about to go but Kartik held her hand from behind not letting her go.Naira shivered due to his touch and turned.

"Kartik plz mera haath chod do mujhe jaana h." Said Naira.

"Nhi pahle tumhe mujhe batana hoga ki tum yahan q kaam karti ho." Replied Kartik being adamant.

Naira was trying to leave from there but Kartik was not letting her to go.

"Meri Mumma kehti thi apne dukh share karne se dil halka ho jaata h." Said Kartik looking at Naira.

Naira looked at Kartik.

"Jaanna chahte ho ki q hu mai aysi." Asked Naira from Kartik giving up.

Kartik nodded in response.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️