Chapter-68

Next day,

Naira's sleep broke. She turned her head and saw Kartik sleeping peacefully.

"Good morning!" Naira said and kissed on his forehead.

Kartik opened his eyes and saw Naira looking at him lovingly.

"Naira..I'm sorry kal raat maine tumhe.." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"Shhh!!! khabardaar jo iske aage bola to..I'm your wife Kartik aur tumhe aisa q lagta h ki tumhare wajah se mujhe koi problem hui." Naira said and Kartik looked at her.

"Dekha baby..aapke papa Mumma ko apna ni samjhte." Naira cutely said while keeping her hands on her stomach. Kartik smiled seeing her antics.

"Aur kisne bola aisaa..Naira! tum aur baby to Jaan ho meri." Kartik said and pulled her closer.

"To fir tum har baat k liye sorry q bolte rehte ho." Naira said faking anger.

"Okay okay..ab ni kahunga bass." Kartik said and Naira smiled. He kissed on her forehead and then on her stomach.

--------------------------------

After sometime,

Kartik was going outside. Naira came there and stopped him.

"Kartik tum kahan jaa rhe ho?" Naira asked.

"Vo Naira..mumma k doctor k paas appointment h." Kartik said while looking down.

"Okay to mai v chalungi tumhare saath." Naira said and Kartik looked at her.

"Naira tum q takleef kar ri ho..tum rest karo ghar par hi." Kartik said holding her from her shoulders.

"No Kartik..mai tumhe akele ni jaane dungi." Naira said being adamant.

"Lekin naira..." Kartik was cut off by her.

"Please!" Naira requested cutely with puppy eyes.

"Okay!" Kartik said and smiled. Naira nodded happily and they started to go.

Just then,

"Kahan jaa rahe ho tum dono?" Dadi asked and kaira looked at each other shocked.

They turned.

"Dadi vo..hum..Naira k check up k liye jaa rahe." Kartik lied.

"Thik..jaao aur haa araam se jaana. " Dadi said and Kartik nodded.

They both left for the hospital.

---------------------------------

Kaira are seen sitting in the car. They were struck in the traffic and kartik was getting fraustrated. He was again and again hitting his fists on the steering wheel.

"Kartik shaant ho jaao.. sab thik hoga." Naira held his hand and kissed on them.

Kartik looked at her and smiled.

------------------------------

Kaira reached the hospital and went inside his mother's doctor cabin.

"Please sit." The doctor said and they both sat down.

"So mr.goenka what you want me to tell you?" She asked.

"Doctor I just want to know that what had happened with my mother." Kartik said with tears in his eyes. Naira held his hand tightly and interwined their fingers.