Chapter-50

Naira was cooking and Suwarna was helping her. Just then, Keerti came there.

"Waise Naira kal raat ko neend thik se ayi nw tumko?" Keerti asked with a smirk on her face and Naira blushed to the deepest shade of red.l after listening to her.

"Blushing..hmm..iska matlab mai ye samjhun ki.." Keerti couldn't complete as Suwarna hit on her head playfully.

"Q pareshaan kar rahi ho meri beti ko." Suwarna said and side hugged Naira.

"Aap mujhse pyaar ni karti." Keerti said while shedding fake tears.

"I love both my daughters equally." Suwarna said and asked Keerti to join. Keerti smiled and the trio hugged.

"Thank you so muchh god for giving me a mother." Naira thought and smiled. A tear escaped her eye which she immediately wiped off without anyone's notice.

After sometime, The breakfast was ready. Naira kept it on the dining table with the help of staff. Everyone was there except Kartik.

"Kartik kahan h?" Naira asked when she didn't found him there.

"Arey Naira itni jaldi miss karne lagi kya Kartik ko." Keerti teased her and Naira blushed.

"Beta vo kittu ek call attend karne gaya h..bas ata hi hoga " Dadi told and Naira nodded.

Suwarna immediately went and came back with a box.

"Naira!" Suwarna called her and Naira turned..

"G maa!" Naira said. Suwarna gave her the box and Naira gave her a questioning look.

"Aaj tumne pehli baar kuch banaya h..to kya mai tumhe shagun bhi na du." Suwarna said while cupping her face.

"Lekin maa iski kya zaroorat thi." Naira said.

"Q zaroorat nhi thi..ek maa apni beti ko gift nhi de sakti kya." Suwarna said and Naira hugged her. Everyone smiled at their bond.

"Abhi maine isliye de diyaa q ki baad m Kartik aa jaata to use accha nhi lagta." Suwarna said sadly and broke the hug.

Kartik who just came inside after attending the call saw all this but he hid behind a pillar.

"Abb start kare..Hume Bhabhi k haath ki Kachori khaani h." Luv-Kush said excitedly.

"Haa haa chalo." Dadi said and everyone settled on their seats.

Kartik too came there and sat on his seat. He smiled looking at Naira and she too smiled at him.

Naira started to serve everyone.

"Arey Naira beta tum q kar rahi ho.. Suwarna aur Surekha h nw vo kar degi." Dadi said.

"Dadi mujhe karne dijiye nw plz." Naira said making a cute face and Dadi nodded. She smiled and started serving everyone.

She then went to Kartik.

"Kya lenge aap?" Naira whispered in his ears without anyone's notice.

"Kuch v..aap jo pyaar se khila de." Kartik replied slowly and Naira smiled.

She started to serve him but he held her hand. She requested him to leave her hand indicating towards the family through her eyes but he nodded in no being adamant.

"Bhabhiiii!" Kush shouted and Naira immediately took she hand back..

"Ha..ha Kush." Naira said.

"Aur Kachori dijiye nw" Kush said and Naira nodded.

She served to Kartik and gave more Kachori to luv-kush.

"Naira baitho tum v." Kartik said and Naira nodded. She sat beside him and Kartik served in her plate. Everyone smiled looking at them.

"Kartik.. Naira ne itne pyaar se sab kuch banaya h..to tum use apne haathon se khilao." Keerti said.

"Haa bhaiyaa." Mansi agreed with her and Kartik nodded.

He took a bite and made her eat. He then took the second bite near her mouth but Naira signalled him to eat. Kartik smiled and he too ate. He was making her eat but suddenly Naira started coughing. Kartik immediately took the water and made her drink it.

"Kya karti ho naira..araam se khao nw." Kartik scolded her and Naira made a cute.

He then continued feeding her. Later, everyone finished their breakfast and gave gifts to Naira.

"Naira beta tum jaa kar ready ho jaao..apni muh-dikhayi ki rasm k liye.." Dadi said. Naira nodded and went to their room.

---------------------------------

Kartik came inside their room and saw Naira sitting on the couch fully tired with her eyes closed. Naira immediately got up when she saw him entering.

"Arey Naira tum uth q gayi." Kartik said and made her sit.

"I know Naira ki tum bahut tired ho..mai abhi dadi se keh kar ata hu ki kabhi aur kar legi ye ritual." Kartik said and started to go but Naira held his hand from behind and made him sit again.

"Arey nhi Kartik mai tired ni hu..vo to bass aise hi." Naira tried to lie.

"Naira maine tumse pyaar kiyaa h..tumhare face ko dekh kar samjh jaata hu ki tum thik ho ya ni." Kartik said while cupping her face and Naira immediately hugged him.

He started patting her head. Soon, he saw that she slept and smiled. He then made her lay properly on his lap and kissed on her forehead.

After sometime,
Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik doing something on his phone. She immediately got up.

"Kartik tumne mujhe sone q diyaa..dadi ne bola tha ready hone ko." Naira said and started panicking.

"Kuch late ni hua h naira..tum ready ho jaao..guests abhi ni aye h." Kartik said cupping her face and Naira looked at him.

She immediately took her dress and rushed inside the washroom.Soon, she came outside in a beautiful dress and started wearing her bangles hurriedly. In this process, a bangle broke and she got hurt.

"Ahhh!" Naira groaned in pained. Kartik listened to it and immediately came towards her.

"Naira! Dhyaan kahan h tumahra..itni v kya jaldi ki khud ko hurt karlo." Kartik scolded her while holding her hand.

He made her sit on the bed and brought the first aid box. He cleaned the blood with the cotton and applied antiseptic on it.

He then brought the remaining bangles and made her wear making sure that she don't get hurt. Naira was just looking at him all the time.

Just then, someone knocked on the door and Naira looked at him shocked.

"Mai dekhta hu tum ready ho jaao lekin haa araam se." Kartik said and Naira nodded.

He then opened the door and saw Suwarna standing there. He closed the door and came outside.

"Umm..Vo maa g ne kaha ki mai dekh lun ki naira ko meri help to nhi chahiye." Suwarna said while looking down.

Kartik held her hand and took her inside a room so that Naira couldn't listen to their talks.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️