Chapter-38

Next morning,
Singhania House,

Kaira are seen sleeping peacefully cuddling into each other as last night Kartik was adamant to sleep with Naira.😂

But someone knocked on the door.

"Umm..Naira dekho nw kaun h." Kartik said sleepily and snuggled more into her.

Just then another knock was heard and this broke Naira's sleep.She tried to sit but Kartik pulled her in sleep and she fell onto him.

"Kartik..utho" Naira said while patting his cheeks and he woke up.He held her from her waist and started to caress her face with his knuckles.

"Good morning Jaan." Kartik said smilingly and leaned towards her lips but Naira pushed him and got up.

"Kartik tum jaldi se washroom m chup jaao..bahar papa aye hue h." Naira said worridely.

"To kya hua..open kro nw door.. mujhe washroom m q bhej ri ho." Kartik said sadly.

"Kartik tum nhi samjhoge..plz chale jaao." Naira requested.

"Okay!" Kartik said and went inside the washroom.

Naira immediately opened the door and Naitik came inside.

"Itna time q laga diya princess?" Naitik asked making her shocked.

"Papa..vo..mai washroom me thi." Naira made an excuse.

"No worries..vo beta mujhe office me kuch urgent kaam aa gya h to mai jaa raha hu..aap apna dhyaan rakhna." Naitik said.

"Okay papa." Naira said and Naitik left from there.She again closed the door.

"Aa jaun bahar?" Kartik shouted from inside the washroom.

"Nai tum vahin raho." Naira said laughingly. Kartik immediately came outside and picked her up.

"Uda lo mera mazaak." Kartik said while faking anger.

"Accha sorry nw..ab to neeche utaar do." Naira said. Kartik put her on bed and started tickling her.Naira was laughing like hell.

After sometime he stopped.

"Kitne dusht ho tum Mendak." Naira said and hit him with the pillow.Kartik too did the same and the pillow fight started between them. 😂😂

After sometime, they stopped and saw that the room was a total mess.

Naira looked angrily towards Kartik who made a cute face and they both bursted into laughter.

While laughing, Kartik's eyes suddenly fell on Naira who was laughing her heart out and he got lost in her.Slowly, he moved closer to her and put the hairs behind that were falling on her face.

Naira looked at him and they shared an eyelock.Kartik held her chin and started moving towards her lips.Naira closed her eyes when she felt his lips on hers and she too responded with equal passion.

-------------------------------

Kartik came inside his room through the window.

"Thank god..kisi ne dekha nhi." Kartik said to himself and started to go forward but bumped into someone.

He looked up and his whole family standing in his room.

"Kya hum jaan sakte h ki raat bhar tum kahan the?" Dadi asked sternly.

"Da..Di..vo..ma..mai..vo.." Kartik was at loss of words.

"Maa ji aap usse kya puch rahi h..vo dekhiye." Surekha said and pointed towards Naira's earing which was stuck in his shirt. Everyone looked at him and started laughing. Kartik scratched the back of his head while blushing.

"Waise hum to soch rhe the ki Singhania House jaa kr Naitik g se tumhare aur Naira k rishte k baare me baat kare lekinn.." Dadi said.

"Lekin kya dadi?" Kartik asked sadly.

"Lekin tumhara pagalpan dekhne k baad to hum aaj hi jayenge." Dadi said making everyone happy and Kartik's happiness knew no bounds.

"Sachhhiii!!!!" Kartik exclaimed in joy and Dadi nodded in yes.

Kartik immediately hugged her.

"Thank you so much dadi..I love you." Kartik said to Dadi and kissed on her cheeks.

"Arey bas bass..ab ye I love you aur kiss Naira ko jaa kar denaa hume nhi." Dadi said jokingly.

"Kyaa dadi aap v." Kartik said while looking down and blushing.

"Dekh rahi h maa ji..naira ka naam sunte hi kitna blush kar raha h ye." Surekha teased him more.

"Mujhe bahut bhook lagi h." Kartik diverted the topic and ran away from there while blushing.Everyone laughed at him.

---------------------------

"Surekha tumne vo diamond vala necklace rakh liyaa nw?" Dadi asked.

"G maa g maine rakh liyaa h use." Surekha replied.

Just then Kartik came there after getting ready.

"Dadi jaldi chaliye nw..kahin muhrat nw nikal jaye." Kartik said being impatient.

"Seedha seedha bolo na kittu ki Naira se Milne ki jaldi h..muhrat ka q bahana bana rahe h usme abhi time h." Dadi said teasingly.

"Nhi..dadi..vo..mai..mai to aysehi hi bol raha h." Kartik said and moved his hand in his hairs.

Just then Suwarna came there.

"Maaji ye meri taraf se Naira ko de dijiyega." Suwarna said while giving the jewellery box to Dadi.

"Q tum saath nhi chal rhi kya?" Dadi asked and Suwarna looked at Kartik who turned his face to the other side.

"Nhi maa ji mujhe kuch kaam h." Suwarna lied.

"Kaam baad m karlena..ye zyada important h tum chal rhi ho bass." Dadi ordered strictly and she nodded. Kartik left from there.

Later Kartik, Dadi, Suwarna, Luv-Kush and Surekha left for Singhania House.

Do votes and comments ❤️