Chapter-8

Next morning,

Kartik is seen sleeping peacefully just then the door of bathroom opens and Naira came there in a pink colour saree with wet hairs.

"Kartik utho!" Said Naira trying to wake up Kartik.

Kartik opened his eyes and got mesmerized seeing her.

Suddenly he pulled Naira towards him and she landed on his chest.Naira gasped due to his act.

Kartik started playing with her wet hair locks.He looked deeply in her eyes and started moving towards her lips.

"Kartik uthoooo!" Said Keerti waking him up and Kartik got up with a jerk from his dream.

"Ye kaisa dream tha." Thought Kartik and blushed.

"Ek to mai tujhe itni der se utha ri hu aur tu uth ni rha tha..aur abb utha h to pta ni kahan kho gya." Said Keerti snapping her fingers and Kartik came out of his trance.

"Haa..haa!" Stammered Kartik.

"Dekh Kartik mai teri behan hu..bahut dino se notice kar rhi hu tu bahut khoya khoya rehta h..dekh agar kuch baat h to mujhe bata de. Asked Keerti from Kartik cupping his face.

"But tu phle promise kar ki ye baat kisi ko nhi batayegi aur mera mazaak v ni udayegi." Asked Kartik from Keerti.

"Promise!" Replied Keerti.

"Meri ek friend h Naira..jabse usse mila hu pta ni kya ho gaya h mujhe..bas lagta h ki apni life kaa har ek moment uske saath spend karu..use dekh kar mujhe pta nhi kya ho jaata h..uski aankhon m dekhta hu to dekhta hi reh jaata hu..aur abb to uske sapne v aane lag gaye h." Kartik kept his heart out in front of Keerti and she was smiling continuously while listening to him.

"Yahan mai tujhse apni feelings share raha hu aur tu hass ri h." Said Kartik faking anger.

"Mr Kartik Geonka aap pagal ho chuke ho." Said Keertk laughing at him and Kartik looked at her.

"Naira k pyaar me!" Keerti continued and Kartik looked at her shockingly.

"Py..yaarr?" Asked Kartik being shocked.

"Haa pyaar agar tujhe meri baat ka yakeen nw ho to ek baar apni ankhein band kar k dekh le." Suggested Keerti to Kartik.

Kartik closed his eyes and only Naira's smiling face came in front of his eyes. Kartik opened his eyes with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm in love..yayyyy!!!" Exclaimed Kartik with happiness and started dancing.Keerti smiled seeing him.

"Thank you so much Keerti mujhe ye baat realise karwane k liye." Said Kartik hugging Keerti.

"Isme Thank You ki kaun c baat h aur vaise v ye to mera farz tha." Spoke Keerti.

"Lekin agar Naira mujhse pyaar nhi karti hogi to?" Asked Kartik breaking the hug sadly.

"Kartik tu q negative soch raha h..accha sochoge to accha hi hoga." Replied Keerti and Kartik nodded smiling.

"Accha chal ab jaldi se ready ho jaa..college jaana h nw meri Bhabhi se milne." Said Keerti winking at Kartik and ran from there.

"Chupp!" Said Kartik blushing.

"Naira Singhania aakhir apne Kartik Geonka ko apne pyaar me pagal kar hi diya..I love you meri Sherni!" Said Kartik to himself and scratched the back of his head blushing.

----------------------------

Naira is seen sleeping peacefully.

"Jaan uthiye nw dekhiye subah hogyi h." Said Kartik stroking her cheeks with thumb.

Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik lying next to her.She passed him a smile and he kissed on her forehead.

Just then Naira opened her eyes and got up from her dream.

"Ye kaisa dream tha mai aur Kartik?" Said Naira being shocked.

She got up from the bed and went inside the washroom.

After sometime Naira came out of the washroom and went in front of the mirror.She took the hair dryer and started drying her hairs with it.

She was busy in drying her hairs when she saw Kartik coming towards her.He slowly came towards her and back hugged her.Naira shivered due to his touch.

"You love me nw!" Kartik huskily whispered into her ears and disappeared.

"Ye kya ho raha h..subah vo dream aur abb ye? Kahin mai sachh me Kartik se pya..ar? Nhi nhi aysa nhi h hum sirf dost h." Spoke Naira being confused.

Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder.She turned and got shocked to see the person

"Mumma!" A whisper escape her mouth on seeing her mother.

"Naira beta mujhe pta h Kartik tumhe har jagah q dikhayi de raha h." Said Akshara cupping her face and Naira gave her a questioning look.

"Q ki tum usse pyaar karti ho." Told Akshara and Naira looked at her shockingly.

"Ma..i..pya..ar..Kar..tik..se.." Spoke Naira being shocked.

"Ek baar apni aakhein band karo aur khud hi dekh lo." Said Akshara and disappeared.Naira looked here and there to find her mother but she wasn't there.

Naira closed her eyes and only Kartik's smiling face flashed in front of her eyes.She opened her eyes with a bright smile on her face.

"I love you Kartik!" Spoke Naira smilingly.

Do votes and comments❤️