Chapter-34

After everyone left the room.Kartik looked towards Naira who was trying to sit. He helped her and made her sit comfortably.

"Naira I'm really sorry..mai tumhe protect nhi kar paaya." Kartik said with tears in his eyes.

"Isme tumahri koi galti nhi h Kartik..mujhe hi tumhe pehle bata dena chahiye tha." Naira said holding his hands.

"Pehle?" Kartik was confused.

"Ha kartik starting se hi mujhe usse negative vibes aa rahi thi aur aj subah to.." And then Naira told him the morning incident when Aditya came to her room.

"Tumne mujhe pehle q nhi bataya?" Kartik asked getting angry.

"Vo..vo.." Naira stammered as she got scared.

"Bolo Naira." Kartik said trying to control his anger.

"Vo Kartik usne bola tha ki agar maine ye baat kisi ko batayi to vo Keerti di ki shadi m.." Naira said and lowered her eyes while crying.

"Aur tumne maan liyaa..mujhe to bata sakti thi nw..itna to trust Karti ho nw mujhpar." Kartik said rudely.

"I'm sorry!" Naira let out a whisper and continued crying.

Kartik realised that he shouted at her and she was crying. He immediately engulfed her in a hug as he can't see her crying.

"I'm sorry Naira tum par gussa karne k liye h..lekin agar tum mujhe bata deti to baat yahan tak nhi pahuchti." Kartik said while caressing her hairs.

"I'm sorry.." Naira said and continued crying.

Kartik broke the hug.

"Chalo accha ab rona band karo aur promise karo ki aaj k baad mujhse kuch nhi chupaogi." Kartik said and wiped her her tears.

"Promise." Naira promised and Kartik kissed on her forehead.

"Tum yahin ruko mai tumhare liye dinner le kar ata hu." Kartik said and started to leave but Naira held his hand from behind.

"Mujhe bhook ni h." Naira said and Kartik turned.

"Lekin mujhe to bahut zor se bhook lagi h..thik hai agar tum ni khaogi to mai v ni khaunga." Kartik said and started to leave but Naira stopped him.

"Mai khaungi." Naira said. Kartik smiled as his plan worked and he went from the there.

-------------------------------

Kartik entered inside the kitchen and saw Suwarna already present there. She saw him but he ignored her and started searching for plate.

Poor Kartik how he'll know where the plate is as he never comes to kitchen. 😂😂 (Like me🙈😬)

After searching a lot he still didn't found it. So, he went outside to search for staff or anyone else but no one was there as it was late and everyone has went to sleep.

He again went inside the kitchen and saw Suwarna leaving from there.Just then his eyes fell on the table where food was kept for them.He realised that it was done was by Suwarna.

As it was important for Naira to have her medicines and for that she has to eat something so he picked up the tray and went upstairs.

---------------------------------

Kartik opened the door of her room but didn't found Naira there.

"Naira kahan gyi?" Kartik thought.Just then he heard the voice of shower and realised that she was in bathroom.

He kept the tray of food on the bed and sat on it.Soon, Naira came outside after changing.

Kartik smiled seeing her and forwarded his arms asking her to come.Naira came and he made her sit on his lap.

He then took a bite and made her eat.He took the second bite but she turned her face and made him eat with her hands.

Like this they fed each other.Kartik made her drink water and wiped her face and hands with a tissue.Naira looked at him felt blessed to have him in her life.

Just then Kartik opened the drawer and took the medicine from it.

"Chalo ab jaldi se muh kholo.. medicine khani h nw." Kartik said.

"Ni mujhe ni khani..ye bahut kadwi hoti h." Naira said making a cute face.

"Accha chalo ek kaam karte h tum medicine khane k baad ye chocolate kha lena." Kartik said showing her the chocolate and she agreed.

He then held her chin and made her have her medicines.

"Yuckk..jaldi chocolate do." Naira said cutely.

Kartik laughed at her and immediately gave her the chocolate.

While she was eating the chocolate Kartik was just lost in her cuteness.He was looking at her continuously without blinking his eyes.

Naira finished her chocolate and saw Kartik lost.

"Kartik!" Naira shooked him and he came to reality.

Naira showed him her hands and face which were full of chocolate.Kartik laughed and Naira made a angry face.

"Accha baba sorry." Kartik apologised. Naira went to wash her hands.

She came and laid beside Kartik with her head on his chest.Kartik held her from her waist and started patting her head to make her sleep.

After sometime, he saw that she slept.He then removed her hairs from her face and kissed on her forehead.Soon he too drifted to sleep.

Do votes and comments ❤️