Chapter-66

The episode starts with Kaira entering Goenka Villa. Kartik held her safely and they went inside but found everything dark inside.

"Kartik yahan itna andhera q h?" Naira asked from Kartik.

"Pata ni..tum yahin ruko mai check karta hu." Kartik said and started to go but suddenly all the lights opened and balloons started to fall on them.

They looked inside and found the whole hall decorated with toys and balloons. They looked at each other surprisingly.

Just then, the whole Goenka family appeared there with little toys in their hands. Kaira looked at each other shocked.

"Tum log soch rahe hoge nw ki hume kaise pata chala." Dadi said and Kaira nodded in yes.

"Naitik g se ye khushi bardaasht nai ho ri thi to unhone hume Raat m hi bata diya tha." Dadi said and everyone smiled.

Dadi immediately did their Aarti.

"Hum bata nai sakte ki tum dono ne hume kitni badi khushi di h." Dadi said happily hugged Kaira.

Surekha-Akhilesh came and congratulated them. Suwarna-Manish were just standing in a corner and smiling sadly.

"Wow..humse v chota koi hoga iss ghar m aur hum v small baby k big chachus ban jayenge." Luv-Kush squealed in happiness and everyone smiled seeing them.

"Haa mere noddles." Kartik said and pulled her their cheeks.

"Chaliye nw bhaiya-bhabhi cake cutting karte h." Mansi and everyone nodded.

Everyone went towards the cake with Kaira in the middle. Kaira held Luv-Kush hands and cutted the cake while everyone clapped. They then fed each other and everyone else also.

"Thank you so much dadi for this surprise." Naira said and happily hugged dadi with tears in her eyes.

"Ye surprise uss khushi se bada ni h jo tum hume de ri ho." Dadi said and broke the hug.

Kartik came forward and wiped Naira's tears. Naira smiled at him.

-------------------------

After sometime,

Dadi is seen making laddoos and Naira is sitting beside her. Just then, Kartik came there with juice and sat beside her.

"Chalo naira apna juice piyo." Kartik said while forwarding the glass of juice to her.

"Kartik thodi der pehle hi to maine fruits khaye h." Naira said trying to make an excuse.

"Haa vo to tumne tab khaye the..ab juice kaa time h to juice piyo." Kartik said strictly and Naira nodded like an obidient child.

He slowly held her chin and made her drink the juice. Naira made a cute face after finishing it and he immediately gave a peck at the corner of her lips.

Naira looked at him shockingly with her mouth wide open and he winked at her. She signalled him towards dadi and he bit his finger on seeing her. 😂

"Kittu tum papa banne ho lekin tumhara bachpana abhi tak khatam ni hua nw." Dadi said while continuing her work.

"Maine kya kiya dadi?" Kartik asked trying to be innocent.

"Itne anjaan mat bano..humne dekhaa jo tumne abhi kiya." Dadi said while narrowing her eyes towards him.