Chapter-59

The episode starts in night at Goenka Villa.

Naira is seen roaming in the hall.

"Jaldi aao nw Kartik..mujhe tumhe bahut important baat batani h." Naira said to herself while gazing at the entrance.

Just then she saw Manish and Akilesh entering through the door.

"Chachu..Kartik kahan h?" Naira asked from Akhilesh.

"Beta vo thodi der baad ayega." Akhilesh told and Naira nodded.

--------------------------------

After sometime,

In Kaira room,

Kartik entered inside the room fully tired while rubbing his forehead. Naira who was laying on the bed immediately got up on seeing him.

"Tum aa gaye Kartik..itna late q ho gaya aaj? Office m work zyada h kya?" Naira asked.

"Mat pucho naira..ye jo humara new project h uski poori responsibility mere uppar h to mujhe hi sab handle karna." Kartik told and Naira looked at him.

"Tum fresh ho jaao..mai dinner le kar ati hu..bahut tired hoge nw tum." Naira said. Kartik nodded and she left.

-------------------------------

Naira came inside the room and kept the food on the bed. By the time Kartik also came there.

"Tumne dinner kiya?" Kartik asked and naira nodded in no.

"Nairaaa.. maine tumse bola h nw ki tum mera wait mat kiya karo aur dinner kar liya karo." Kartik said with concern while holding her from her shoulders.

"Vahan tumne kuch khaya ni hota..aur mai tumahre bina kaise kha lu." Naira said looking into his eyes and Kartik gave her an unbelievable look.

"Okay..chalo saath m khate h." Kartik said and Naira nodded.

They then fed each other lovingly. Naira took the plates and went to keep them in the kitchen.

She came back and saw Kartik sitting on the couch with his phone.

"Kartik mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana h." Naira said and Kartik looked up.

"Haa dikhao nw." Kartik said and kept his phone aside.

Naira went and took out some paper from the drawer. She gave it to him with shivering hands.

Kartik took it. His expressions changed after reading it and he got up .

"Ye kya h Naira?" Kartik shouted showing her the papers and Naira got startled.

"Vo..vo..aaj jab mai store room m gayi to mujhe ye vahan mila." Naira replied scaredly while looking down..

Flashback,

Naira read the report and got shocked to read it. It was the report of Kartik's real mother in which it was written that she was mentally ill.

"Iskaa..mat..lab Mumma ne suicide nai kiya tha aur Manish uncle and Suwarna Maa sach m innocent h." Naira said shockingly and a tear escaped her eye.

"Mujhe jald se jald ye baat Kartik ko batani hogi." Naira spoke. She took the report and went from there.

Flashback ends.

"Kartik tumahri Mumma ne suicide nai kiya tha..unki death unki disease ki wajah se hui thi." Naira told while crying and Kartik was looking at her.

"Basss Nairaaa..bass." Kartik roared in anger and Naira got scared seeing him so much angry.

"Kya kehna chahti ho tum ki meri mumma pagal thi..Haa..iss report par tum believe kar sakti ho par mai nai..samjhiii." Kartik said angrily. He tore the reports into pieces and threw them in the dustbin.

"Kartik!" Naira spoke teary eyed.

"Abb mujhe kuch nai sunna Naira..tum bahut acchi tarah se Mr and Mrs. Goenka ki trap m aagyi ho..tumne mujhe ye fake reports isliye dikhayi nw ki mai in par believe kar lu aur unko maaf kardu." Kartik said angrily.

"Kartik..ye tum kya keh rahe ho." Naira said shockingly. She tried to touch him but he moved back.

"Kartik plz meri baat to suno." Naira requested while crying but Kartik didn't paid any head.

He took his car keys and went away from there Kartik.

"Kartikkk!" Naira kept calling for him but he didn't turned and went away.

"Kartik tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho ki maine tumse jhoot bolaa h." Naira said and sat on the bed while crying.

--------------------------------

Now, it was 2am in the night and Kartik hadn't returned yet. His phone was also at home and Naira was worrying like hell.

"Kartik tum kahan ho..plz wapis aa jao nw mujhe bahut dar lag ri h." Naira said and her eyes while swollen due to continuous crying.

Just then, Kartik came inside the room and his heart pricked in pain on seeing her crying.

Naira immediately ran and hugged him happily.

"Tum kahan chale gaye the Kartik..tumhe pata v h mai kitna dar gayi thi." Naira said while hugging him tightly but Kartik quitely broke the hug.

He silently went and laid on the bed with closed eyes. Naira looked at him teary-eyed. She went and sat on the bed. Kartik's back was facing her.

"Kartik plz mujhse baat karo nw.. mai sab kuch seh sakti hu lekin tumahri naraazgi nai.. I'm sorry nw plz aise gussa mat raho baat karo nw mujhse." Naira said while crying.

Kartik's heart melted on seeing her crying badly but again his anger overpowered him and he didn't replied.

"Tumhe pata h nw ki mujhe tumhe hug kare bin neend ni ati." Naira said cutely but she helplessly laid on her side of bed when she didn't found any reply.

Silent tears were flowing from his eyes. At last, she couldn't control and hugged him from back while crying. Kartik shut his eyes tightly when he felt her crying.

"Naira plz mujhe sonaa h." Kartik said rudely and removed her hand from him.

He then raised the duvet till his head and slept.

Naira silently moved back to her side and turned her face to the other side.

So guys, I've decided to extend the book to some more chapters but tell me that I should show pregnancy track or not before ending this book?

Do votes and comments ❤️