Chapter-18

Naira heard Kartik's voice and turned.

"Kya hua Naira tum mujhe dekh kar itni shocked q ho hogyi?" Asked Kartik.

He then saw his phone in Naira's hand.

"Kahin tum mera phone to check ni kar rhi thi." Mocked Kartik.

"Kartik!" Said Naira and hit him lightly.

"Accha sorry..mai mazaak kar raha tha." Said Kartik and Naira smiled.

Their order came.

Naira took a bite near Kartik's mouth.

"Naira mujhe bhook nhi h." Said Kartik not wanting to eat.

Naira gave him an angry glare and Kartik gulped in fear.He immediately ate.

"Sherni kahin ki!" Mumumered Kartik under his breath.

"I heard it." Said Naira and signalled him to eat.

Kartik started eating and he too signalled her too eat.

Soon, everyone finished their lunch and went back to the bus.

------------------------------

Now, it was night.They'll be reaching Shimla tha next day.

Kartik was playing pubg in his phone.😂 (Any more pubg lovers here? 🙋)

Just then he felt something on his shoulders.He turned and saw Naira sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder.He smiled seeing her and kissed on her foreheadead.

He then noticed that she was a little shivering in her sleep.He immediately opened the blanket which was given to them and covered her with it.

Naira was looking so cute in her sleep that Kartik couldn't take off his eyes from her.

"Hayee! Ye sote hue to aur v zyada cute lagti h." Kartik said and he too covered himself with the same blanket.

Naira clutched to Kartik's stomach while sleeping and he smiled seeing her.He then kissed on her forehead and he too slept.

------------------------------

Next Morning,

Naira was the first one to wake up.She realised that she was sleeping on his shoulder.

"Oh god! Mai aise kaise so gayi..Kartik ko pain hone laga hoga." Said Naira.

Just then she noticed that Kartik's mouth was little opened and he was snoring.Naira smiled seeing her.

She then noticed that everyone else was sleeping.She slowly held his chin and closed his mouth.Kartik's sleep broke but he didn't opened his eyes.

Naira slowly went closer and kissed on his forehead and then on his cheeks.Kartik smiled which went unnoticed by Naira.She was about to move away but Kartik immediately opened his eyes and pulled her towards him.

"Tu..tum..k..kab..uthe?" Naira asked stammering.

"Tabhi jab tum mujhe kissi de ri thi." Replied Kartik smirking and Naira blushed.

"Ab meri baari." Said Kartik putting the hairs strands behind that were falling on her face.Naira closed her eyes while blushing.

First, Kartik covered them with the blanket.He slowly cupped her chin and kissed on her forehead,cheeks and nose.He then went towards her lips and looked in her eyes.Naira opened her eyes and blinked in assurance.

Kartik smiled.He slowly kept his lips on hers and started kissing her softly.Naira too responded.The kiss was soft but passionate.He broke the kiss when he found her out of breath and they joined their foreheads.

Kartik removed the blanket from them and kept it aside.Naira was just blushing.

"Ahmm.." Kartik teased her and Naira was not able to meet his eyes.Kartik decided to tease her more.

"Waise Naira ye humari first kiss thi nw?" Asked Kartik smirking and Naira blushed more.

"Hayee!" Kartik said when Naira blushed and took her in a hug.

-------------------------------

Now, it was night.They reached Shimla and came out of the bus.

It was very cold there.Kartik noticed that Naira was feeling cold.He immediately removed his jacket and covered her with it.

"Kartik tum ye.." Said Naira.

"Shh! Chalo." Replied Kartik and they went inside the hotel.

Everyone were given their rooms and Naira was sharing her room with Liza.

Kartik's room was best of all the room because Geonka's were the trustees of the college and Moreover, it was Manish Goenka's order that his son should be provided with best facilities.

Everyone went into their respective rooms and slept because they were tired.

Naira saw that Liza slept and she was also about to sleep but just then her phone beeped.

She saw that it was a message from Kartik and opened it.

"Nairaa..plz come to my room..fastt!" Naira read Kartik's message and got worried.

"What happened Kartik? Are you fine?" Asked Naira but he didn't replied.

She called him but he wasn't picking her call.She got extremely worried and ran to his room.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️