Chapter-20

Leap to 2 days,

Night time,

They will be going back to Udaipur the next morning.

Some students are seen sitting around the campfire.

Kartik too came there and saw Naira already sitting there.He sat behind behind her and Naira leaned onto him.

"Ahm ahm.." Their friends teased them and they blushed.

"Guys chalo nw koi game khelte h." Kartik said.

"Truth and dare?" Asked one of Kartik's friends and everyone agreed.

Liza spinned the bottle and it stopped on Kartik.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Liza.

"Dare!" Kartik replied.

Their friends discussed the dare to give to Kartik and smirked.

"So Kartik you have to kiss Naira in front of everyone." Liza told and Naira's eyes got big.

"Haa to usme kya h." Kartik said in flow but stopped when he realised.

"Ab tumne dare choose kari h to karna to padega." Said another boy.

"Ok fine!" Kartik said.

Kartik looked at Naira who was blushing.He held her chin and Naira closed her eyes nervously.

He then slowly moved closer to her and kissed on her forehead.Naira opened her eyes and smiled.

"Ye to cheating h yr." Everyone said.

"Kiss karne ko hi bola tha nw tum logo ne." Kartik said proudly.

"Intelligent hmm.." Liza said and Kartik shrugged his shoulders proudly.

--------------------------

Other location,

A girl ran from her house with her boyfriend and her father is a very powerful man.

He is doing everything to search for them.

"Jaao aur jaakar dhundo unlogo ko." The girl's father ordered and his men nodded.

-----------------------

After playing truth and dare everyone retired to their room expect Kaira.

Naira is seen sitting leaning on Kartik's chest and his hands wrapped around her stomach.

"I'll miss Shimla Kartik!" Naira said.

"Same!" Kartik said rubbing his cheeks with hers.

Just then the same men of that girl's father came from behind and saw them.

"Ye to vaise hi h jaisa boss ne bataya tha." Said one of the men and the others nodded.

They then put chloroform in two handkerchiefs and slowly moved towards Kaira from behind.

Kaira didn't realised when two men came from behind and put the hankercheif on their faces which was having chloroform.

They tried to shout but slowly they became unconscious.

"Ek kaam karte h inko boss k paas le chalte h." Said another men.

And they took Kaira with them.

----------------------

In an old warehouse,

Two people are seen tied on the chair.They are non other than Kaira.

Kartik gained consciousness and slowly realised that he was tied.He then saw beside and saw an unconscious Naira.

"Nairaaa!" Kartik tried to call her but couldn't because of the cloth that was tied on his mouth.

Soon, Naira too became conscious.They weren't able to understand what was happening with them.

Just then the men and their boss came there.

The boss saw Naira and realised that she wasn't his Daughter.

"Tumlog k paas zara sa dimaag h ki nhi..ye kisko le kar aye ho." Said their boss.

"Lekin boss aapne jaisa bataya tha ye log vaise hi the..to hume laga ki.." Said one of his men.

"Kisi kaam ke nhi ho tumlog..inlog ko choro aur jaao unlog ko dhoond kar aao jaldi." Ordered their boss and left from there in anger.

They opened the ropes of Kaira.

"Inko chor kar kya karenge ek kaam karte h ki.." Said one of the men and the others smirked.

"Dekhiyee aaplog plz hume jaane dijiye." Kartik requested.

But they didn't paid any heed to them and locked them in a freezer room.And then they left from there leaving Kaira locked in the freezer room.

"Kartik hum yahan se bahar kaise niklenge." Naira asked worridely.

"Naira tum pareshaan mat ho.. Mai koi na koi raasta dhundta hu." Kartik assured cupping her face.

Naira sat on the floor and was rubbing her arms because it was getting more cold there.

Kartik who was finding any way to go out noticed Naira shivering due to cold.He immediately ran towards her and took her in his embrace.

Naira clutched onto him but the coldness was only increasing.Kartik removed his jacket and covered naira with it though he was feeling extremely cold but she was most important for him.

After sometime, Naira noticed that Kartik was shivering due to cold and he was in a semi-conscious state.

"Kartikkkk!" Naira shouted.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️