Chapter-60

Next morning,

Naira got up from her sleep but didn't found Kartik beside her. She checked in the bathroom but he wasn't there also. She then saw the time and it was 7am.

"Kartik itni subah subah kahan gaya hoga?" Naira thought.

She rushed downstairs and found nobody there.

"Seema..aapne Kartik ko dekha kya?" Naira asked from the staff.

"Ma'am vo jogging par gaye h." She told and Naira got relieved.

"Okay!" Naira replied and she left.

"Ik Kartik tum mujhse bahut zyada naraaz ho..lekin mai tumhe ye baat prove kar k rahungi ki Mumma ne suicide ni kiya tha aur tumhe mana kar v rahungi." Naira said to herself and went the kitchen.

Naira started making Kachori for Kartik. While she was making Kachori, she saw Kartik coming back and going upstairs.

She immediately finished her work and went to their room. There she heard the sound of shower and realised that he was in bathroom. She took out a dress for him and kept it neatly on the bed.

Just then, the door opened and Kartik came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. 🙈🔥
Naira looked at him shockingly but he ignored her. He went towards the closet and took out his outfit without noticing the one which Naira had taken out for him.

Naira looked at the dress with tears in her eyes and then at Kartik.

"Naira can you please go out..I need to change." Kartik said without looking at her and Naira left from there silently.

-------------------------------

After sometime,

Kartik came downstairs dressed in his formals.

"Mai tumahre liye breakfast le kar ati hu." Naira said and was about to go but Kartik stopped her.

"Mujhe late ho raha h..mai canteen m khaa lunga." Kartik said.

"Lekin kittu aaj Naira ne tumahri favourite Kachori banayi h." Dadi said and Kartik looked at Naira who was just looking down.

"Dadi waise v mai bahut late ho gaya hu..thodi der m hi meri meeting h." Kartik said and left from there.

Naira's eyes filled with tears but she composed herself.

"Ye kittu ko kya hua aaj..waise to kabhi v Kachori khane se mana ni karta tha." Dadi said sensing his odd behaviour.

"Dadi mai room m jaa ri hu." Naira told and started to leave but dadi stopped her.

"Ek min pehle ye btao..Tumne breakfast kiya?" Dadi asked.

"G dadi maine pehle hi kar liya tha." Naira lied while faking a smile and left from there.

"Ye kittu aur naira itna ajeeb q behave kar rahe h." Dadi wondered.

"Maa g..sab thik h aap kuch zyada hi soch rahe h." Suwarna said and Dadi nodded.

---------------------------------

Naira opened the door of room and directly fell on the bed while crying.

"Q kar rahe ho tum aise Kartik..nai raha jaa raha mujhse aise tumse door door." Naira said while crying.

Just then, she felt like throwing up. She kept her hand on her mouth and ran inside the washroom.