000 - Important Notes

IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE READING: I discontinued this book. Why? I was young at that time, inserting some of my own issues into the story unaware that it could trigger people. It glorified and romanticized themes of substance abuse, domestic abuse, child abuse, murder - and re-reading this book makes me cringe. It gave off the message that being abused is something to look forward to because your crush will save you or whatever. Its a fucking terrible message. Therefore I'm discontinuing this book and I don't plan on continuing. But with the attention it got, I don't want to take it off the internet forever. So if you still want to read this, read at your own risk. This is your trigger warning.

Freshmen:
- Y/N Ro'Meave
- Zane Ro'Meave
- Vylad Ro'Meave
- Travis Valkrum
- Lucinda

Sophomores:
- Sasha Martinez
- Zenix
- Laurence Zvahl
- Garroth Ro'Meave
- Dante
- Katelyn

Juniors:
- Gene
- Teony

Seniors:
- Blaze
- Ivan
- Aaron Lycan
- Cadenza Zvahl

Last Names:
I looked through the Aphmau wiki trying to find character's surnames. Since some didn't have their last names, I had to make them up. The one's listed above with last names are the official Aphmau last names (according to the wiki.) So I gave last names to those without last names.

Unofficial Last Names:
- Zenix Hart
- Gene Halkov
- Blaze Palmer
- Ivan Arkan

Character Voices: I will not provide descriptions for the character voices, it's up to you to imagine what they sound like. You can watch a few Aphmau videos to get an idea of what their voices sound like.

here's a video for Sasha, Gene and Zenix's voices. You don't have to watch the whole thing. Maybe just until the skit ends.

Phoenix Drop High: i cant find a map of the school but if you want an idea on what the school looks like then here you go:

Important Notes:
- This will not follow the Aphmau storyline. Some characters like Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan may not appear in this book. As you can see, I've changed a bunch of things like the character grades and ages, and added another Ro'Meave sister
-If there's anything you may want to change in the story, that's fine but I will not rewrite the book. If you'd like to change a few details then use you imagination and pretend.
- You do not need to know the Aphmau storyline to be able to understand this. Even if you're not a fan of Aphmau or hate Aphmau, you may enjoy this book.

Please enjoy the book.
(/•ิ_•ิ)/