Ch. 7 Thanks Giving

"So where is your traitor of a brother?" Rory asked. Her, Freya, Elijah, and Marcel were still working on finding Rebekah.

"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead," Freya told them.

"Forget Niklaus," Elijah said, angry at his brother. He cut his hand and let his blood drip into a bowl for Freya. "You will find her."

"Are you sure you got enough juju for a worldwide locator spell?" Marcel asked the witch.

"She's my family," Freya said. "I won't lose her."

She began the spell, the three vampires watching. Freya poured the blood over a map, but it didn't go to a specific spot. Instead, the blood spread over almost the entire map. Freya swore.

"So much for witch GPS," Rory muttered.

"I assumed that they'd cloak her. I didn't expect a spell this strong," Freya said, staring down at the ruined remains of her spell.

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap," Elijah said.

"You should all go. I have my work cut out for me," Freya said, taking a seat.

Marcel stepped towards the Mikaelsons. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her," he told them.

"We don't have time," Elijah said. "You need to stop Davina from activating Tristan and Lucien's weapon."

"We need to find Rebekah," Marcel snapped.

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found," Elijah said, raising his voice.

Marcel looked at him for a moment, before nodding. "All right, fine. I'll find Davina," he said and left.

"Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're going to kill someone because I really feel like killing someone," Rory said.

"Oh, we will kill many someones," Elijah promised her. "But first, if we are to start a war, let us determine where our allegiances lie."

|

Rory walked out of her bathroom to find a box sitting on her bed. The balcony doors were open, meaning someone had been in her room while she had been getting ready. She picked up the card on top of the box, half expecting it to be an apology gift from Klaus. It wasn't. It was from Elijah.

"You boys really know how to flirt," she muttered, opening the box.

Inside was a dress for her to where to the compound in an hour. She smiled as she looked at it.

She changed into the dress and smiled as she looked in the mirror, apparently both Mikaelson brothers had good taste in clothes.

Lilly stumbled into the room. She was still in her princess themed pajamas. She was carrying her rabbit, who Rory still hadn't fixed. The poor thing was barely holding on to its head after its first run in with an unsupervised Hope.

Lilly looked at her mother with big eyes. "You look like a princess," she said.

Rory chuckled as she walked over to her daughter. She sat Lilly on the bed with her. "Says my princess," she said.