Hierarchy of Such

Hierarchy goes like this:

Zodiacs

Night Deities/Alpha Lords

Eves

Lady Serpents

Alpha

Beta

Gamma

Omega

Then there's Eta, Delta, Theta and such who the heaven's might have hatred on because of how unlucky they are. They were meant to be slaves and serve. They also get the worse heats and ruts.

Alphas are cool. They have the power to lead and they're the most dominant of them all. They are the strongest. In a world of magic and fantasy, they are very strong.

It said to be that only an Alpha can bring down an Alpha, that is true technically but in this world, Alphas have two ways to live their live;

they could be the normal Alphas and find their own mates and lead or fight other Alphas for territories and such— just like an average Alpha.

Or

They are chosen to be either be one of the Zodiacs or they become a night deity.

Alpha Lords or Night Deities have the power to shift into their wolf-self. Every Alpha has the potential to shift into a wolf but no one really dared to because that means, becoming a Deity also mean death. Why? Because not all survives shifting into a wolf and some stay as a wolf and loses their human-self.

Night deities are the second most rarest kinds of werewolves. There's only about 200 night deities all over the world and south Korea has the most population of them, about 60 who can shift into a wolf.

The only reason why there are Night Deities is because some Alphas wanted to be Zodiacs, The most powerful of them all and they want to be that. It said to be that if you kill a Zodiac and eat their flesh, that person will be immortal—at least that's what the legends says because no one in hundreds of years that a Zodiac had been killed by Alphas.

Once a person becomes a Night Deity, it becomes genetic, and yes, they are increasing in the meantime.

Like a normal Alpha, they need to find a mate. Their mates are called Lady Serpents. Once a Lady Serpent is chosen by a Night Deity, they don't have anymore choice but to agree with that.

Lady Serpents could be an Alpha to Omega, it doesn't matter. Being Lady Serpents also means their one step away from death because of their Night Deity. Night deities are extremely sadist. They would kill even their mates then find another one. That's why most Lady Serpents in the worlds die when they're not the right Lady Serpents for the Night Deities fits.

But being a Lady Serpent also means advantage. Advantage if they are omega, beta, or Gamma because if one of those three becomes Lady Serpents, it means they are higher than the average Alphas.

Now let's talk about the rarest, strongest, greatest of them all. The most superior kind,

The Zodiacs. The Kings and Queens of all.

In astrology there are only 12 of them. And the Creator above wants it to stay as that. How do they get recognize as Zodiacs? Simple, they have the Birthmarks of Michael. These
Birthmarks exist only to the Zodiacs. It glows in different colours, depends what Zodiac you are. For example, whoever has the Birthmark of Aries, their birthmark glows in Rose Pink.