Chapter 15: Nirui vs Ryuki

Walking along a dirt path was the blonde haired teen called Nirui. The breeze was coated with a certain warmth that was normally associated with the summer heat, which meant that summer was approaching.

"I could do without this heat though," Nirui commented as he let out a huge, defeated sigh. Nirui loosened his shirt, then unbuttoned his jacket and hung it over his shoulder.

With another sigh Nirui looked up and saw a small table underneath a large tree. "Finally. Some shade," Nirui commented as he staggered over to the table.

"Trying to escape the heat as well?" A voice said from the side. Nirui looked over to his left, towards a separate path, and saw a black haired teen, slightly above his age, walking towards him. He was panting, obviously the heat had taken its toll on him, and his hair was damp.

"Yeah. May I ask who you are?"

"The name's Ryuki. What about you?"

"Nirui,"

The two of them briefly shook hands and sat down on the cool stone chairs under the shade. They waited for a couple of minutes before starting to talk again, and thankfully by that time the sun was hidden behind some clouds.

"So what brings you out to this back path?" Ryuki asked.

"Nothing too serious. I just needed to clear my head for a couple of minutes, and I needed time to think about my newest deck," Nirui answered.

"What game do you play?"

"I play Yugioh, and one of my friends is joining a school tourney, and I just want to be able to stand a chance to meet him during that tournament,"

"At the local highschool right?"

"Yeah. Are you going to join as well?"

Ryuki nodded and his eyes shifted to the side. "Yeah. I have a suspicion that I'll meet someone there. Someone to give me a challenge,"

"Challenge? You don't play for fun?"

"No. There is no reason not to. I play to win, and win only,"

Nirui let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. "He's sure strange," He thought. "Listen. If you have a deck on you we could play for a bit. A little practice never hurt anyone,"

Ryuki looked at Nirui and nodded. "Sure. Which format?"

"Link format,"

"Alright then. Let's get started,"

*Duel Start: Link Format*

"I'll start," Ryuki told Nirui prompting a nod from his opponent. "I'll set a card, and play Card Destruction,"

(Card Destruction)

(Banned Spell)

(Each player discards their hand and draws an equal amount of cards discarded)

"Next on my list is Advanced Ritual Art,"

(Advanced Ritual Art)

(Ritual Spell)

(Ritual summon 1 ritual monster by sending normal monster(s) from your deck to the GY that equal the level of the ritual monster)

"I use Blue-Eyes White Dragon to ritual summon Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon,"

(Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon)
(Ritual, Level 8, Dark, Dragon, 4000, 0)

(You can Ritual Summon this card with "Chaos Form". Must be Ritual Summoned. Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects, also it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict double piercing battle damage.)