Chapter 22: Silas vs Ryuki

"So you're my next match huh?"

Silas nodded in response and raised his hand to the back of his neck. "Yeah, I guess I am. I just hope I can at least survive two of your turns,"

"We will see," Ryuki said as he closed his eyes and backed up into his spot.

"Duel!"

*starting: Silas*

"I draw and Gagagawind to summon Gagaga Girl as level 4, then I summon Gagaga Magician and build the overlay network,"

"Xyz summon! I summon Number 39: Utopia!" Silas looked up at Utopia and sighed. "I doubt I can win, but I'll give it a try,"

"I activate Rising Sun Slash, now Utopia can't be destroyed by card effects. I end my turn."

*turn end*
Silas: Hand 2, LP 5000, Set S/T 0

Ryuki: Hand 5, LP 5000, Set S/T 0

*Ryuki's turn*

"I draw and activate Advanced Ritual Art. Ritual Summon! Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon, then I activate Monster Reborn to special summon the Blue-Eyes White Dragon used as ritual material. Next I activate Pot of Greed to draw two,"

*Ryuki: 2 —>4*

"Next is Ancient Rule to summon another one, and then Xyz summoning into Hope Harbinger Dragon. Now to deal with your equip spell. I activate my skill Back Row Banishing,"

"Wait! You don't have Anti-Skill?"

"Not for this fight. I like to mix up my skills during fights so you never know what you deal with. Anyway, Back Row Banishing pays half my life once per duel to banish a back row,"

Ryuki pointed towards Sun Slash and it disappeared. "Saddening huh? Finally I activate Raigeki,"

Silas sighed and picked up his Utopia card. "Yeah, I give. There's no way I'm defeating you,"

"Glad you know that much," Ryuki told him before walking off.

*Winner: Ryuki*

The three random people that had joined tracked Ryuki before turning to each other and nodding. All three of them had left, which would make the tournament go by even faster, but it also left Yuta with a sinking feeling.

"Am I even able to fight Ryuki? He seems on a whole other level from my casual dueling. Even if I were to go serious would I last at leadt two turns?" He asked himself. Before he knew it the next match started. Maka versus Shiki.

...

Author's note: It took me this long to realize Maka was supposed to originally fight Ryuki, not Ama. That's a mistake.