The Next Step Season 6

Hello guys! Welcome to the second part of my new book! Here, I will describe to you every single episode of season 6 of The Next Step! I have already done that a few months ago in my book "Bryles description" where I wrote the summary of each episode after its 1rst release in the UK, but now I'm rewriting so it will be way better written than in my other book!

A few months ago I found out on YouTube the full season 6 and I decided then that I will do a book on Wattpad about it! It's like an "if you missed Season 6 there here I am" book! So enjoy it!

Here's the summary of the season:

"After a major shock sends the studio reeling, season six of The Next Step finds the dancers scrambling to get back on the road to competition. For the studio, that means pulling out all the stops: a dance convention, a team-building escape room, and a much-needed in-studio prom. As A-Troupe gets ready for the dance competition of its life, new faces cause egos to clash, friendships to form, and romances to blossom. But while some of the dancers think it should be all for one and one for all, others declare that when it comes to winning... all bets are off. Can the dancers put aside their differences to bring home a victory? The competition just got a million times harder."

Trailers:

See you in the next part of the summary of the first episode of the Season: Grave New World!