15. All the Marbles

When Noah's fate at The Next Step is put to a vote, arguments ensue over what to do.

Noah- Stay or Leave?

In Studio A, A-Troupe is having a rehearsal, lead by Noah, the dance-captain, but he isn't focused on his dance captain duties because Michelle and Emily told him that if he competes with The Next Step, they'll have to compete in the senior advanced division so they will have fewer chances to win Regionals. But if Noah leaves, then The Next Step will have more chances to win. This team deserves to win Regionals and Noah really has a hard choice to do. 

Later, Kingston helps Ozzy to catch up better the choreography, and Ozzy finds in Kingston's bag a very low-grade History test... if Kingston doesn't keep up the average, he's gonna be kicked off A-Troupe. He's putting the whole team at risk.

Then, always in Studio A, the co-studio heads reveal A-Troupe the current situation with Noah. Everyone seems afraid of competing with adults but no one doesn't want to dance without Noah. This one decides that it's gonna be the dancers that are gonna vote if Noah dances with them or not, they are gonna be a secret vote. If they want Noah to stay, they'll have to drop a white marble in a jar, if they want Noah to leave, then they'll have to drop a red marble in the jar. One red marble and Noah will leave. It's so hard to put Noah's fate on a vote...

 It's so hard to put Noah's fate on a vote

The dancers are discussing the vote: some of them don't want to dance in an older category, but at the same, it's Noah, the dance captain and the heart of the team... what are they gonna do? Richelle tells A-Troupe that they can work this as a team, they just have to think positive and train more! Noah is our best dancer and he's the reason why they are here today.

 what are they gonna do? Richelle tells A-Troupe that they can work this as a team, they just have to think positive and train more! Noah is our best dancer and he's the reason why they are here today