2. Wink It Out

To help Piper, Noah strikes a bargain with Miss Angela's daughter, Lily, which ends in surprising results.

Noah leads the team in a barre exercise. Everyone is there except Lily. Noah tells us that it normally means she's in trouble but because she's Miss Angela's daughter he can't say much. Lily and Miss Angela walk in. Lily wants to lead the exercise but her mother stops her, dance captain is a huge responsibility, she can't let her daughter do it.

Piper is still missing at the studio. She tells Amy that she has the flu but in reality, she's isn't coming back because she doesn't want to be embarrassed again.

The next day, everyone is stretching and Noah sees Summer's strengths, making Jacquie jealous. Lily comes in and wants to lead again the warm-up, the dancers let her, frighten to be kicked out of the studio.

In Studio 1, Jacquie finds a new dance partner, Finn. Kenzie comes in and asks them what they are doing. They say they are auditioning each other for the duet. Kenzie doesn't want to get behind so lie and pretend she already has a duet partner.

In Studio A, Winnie, a B-Trouper, is introduced as a "replacement" for Piper. Meanwhile, Piper is sitting in Shakes and Ladders, meaning that she'll come back. But when she sees Amy, she got stressed again and pretends to be sick again.

Miss Angela is talking to Lily in her office. Miss Angela is telling Lily that Noah is the Dance captain is because of the social and make others like him. Summer is eavesdropping in the conversation. Lily doesn't think people like her at The Next Step. Summer sympathized with Lily. Summer talks to Lily about Piper and Lily says that she's not the dance captain, but if she were maybe she could save Piper's spot. Lily is using Lily to get to be Dance Captain.

Back in Studio A, Kenzie presents her new dance-partner for the duets: Kingston. Then, Kenzie and Jacquie both sympathize and share dance tricks, ignoring her actually partners. The girls finally find themselves as partners and choreograph a whole duet!

In the locker room, Summer tells Noah and Amy the only way to save Piper's spot is to make Lily Dance Captain. At first, Noah doesn't want to give Lily the Dance Captaincy but he's finally convinced by the girls.

Everyone back in Studio A and Miss Angela has an announcement. She introduces Lily as the new Dance Captain. The dance captain's first move is to promote Winnie from B-Troupe to A-Troupe. 

Noah, Amy, and Summer have been betrayed by Lily. Summer talks out about Piper and defends her spot. Lily tells her that Piper has a spot in B-Troupe. Miss Angela says that if Piper has followed protocol and call in a sick day she would still be on the Team. Summer call Miss Angela out on how she treats Piper and how she favors Lily. Finally, Miss Angela makes Summer to clean the mirror for talking out of line.

Later at night, Summer cleaning mirrors in Studio A and all the temp, except Lily, comes in to support her and help clean mirrors. Summer says "Honestly, our biggest problem is that is just a monster. We need a monster to fight that monster. We need a Dance-Zilla!" At the same time, the missing dancer of the first episode comes in: Richelle is back to the studio!

"There's our Dance-Zilla!" says Noah.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Photo-summary:

Next episode: Dance-Zilla