23. A-Troupe Escape

A-Troupe's ability to work as a team is tested when they are locked in an escape room.

This is the Escape Room episode! And it starts with Summer dancing a solo in Studio A. It is the night right before Regionals and Summer is worried about the team: Noah's on edge, Richelle's heartbroken, and Jacquie and Kenzie haven't stopped fighting since Davis left. 

Michelle and Emily called a meeting tonight at Shakes & Ladders, hopefully, they have a plan because everyone needs to get on the same level, to a chance at Regionals. A-Troupe has some doubts about the meeting and they are waiting for Michelle and Emily. 

Suddenly, a letter is sent my the door of the juice bar, from Emily and Michelle: "Congratulations, you're locked in here tight. To be released, get the clues right. Find the choreo and all make you dance, or you're locked up until dawn. It's your only chance. You must do this together before the hours thought so get down to business and find the first clue."

Michelle and Emily are really proud of their Escape Room together, in order to bring the team back together

Michelle and Emily are really proud of their Escape Room together, in order to bring the team back together. They see Miss Kate with a man, that they first think it's her boyfriend. In fact, he's here to buy The Next Step. Miss Kate is selling the studio. Michelle and Emily are really upset about Miss Kate's decision. What will happen to the studio?

Jacquie and Kenzie are still angry at each other for Davis' leaving when Kingston finds a suitcase, with a six-digit combination code to open it

Jacquie and Kenzie are still angry at each other for Davis' leaving when Kingston finds a suitcase, with a six-digit combination code to open it. A-Troupe is figuring out the combination by answering to questions and clues. 

Question 1: "This person is not only a great dancer but a great musician too. They used to be in a band called Spaghetti Pedicure." It's Summer! Summer makes music, and everyone is learning things about each other.