13. Sweet and Salty

A five bonus point advantage for regionals hang in the air as Summer, Amy, and Lily compete for the top soloist title.

Michelle enters the empty Studio A and starts dancing. She confesses how much she misses the feeling of dancing with her team every day.

Emily enters and tells Michelle that because he is eighteen, Noah cannot dance in the Intermediate Advanced age division at Regionals. This means the whole team has to compete in the senior division or Noah has to leave the team. They realize their only shot at winning the senior division is if they win the five-point advantage.

In Studio 1, the soloists are warming up. Summer confesses that she is really nervous and Noah encourages her. Thalia tells Amy to dance from her heart. Thalia then explains that she didn't originally plan on going to Regionals but she just can't pass up the opportunity. Amy says that she is nervous because she has had less than 24 hours to prepare her solo, whilst the other soloists have had weeks. Miss Angela tells Lily that she is the star here. Lily says nobody thinks she deserves to be there. Miss Angela says that she's the best.

In Studio A, the dancers are preparing for a workshop with Leon Blackwood. Leon enters and all the dancers get extremely excited. Emily introduces Leon. Leon explains that he's going to teach everyone the combo, then he'll pick the best five and they will get to showcase it for everyone. Leon calls up Richelle and Ozzy. Instead of Ozzy, Kingston goes up. He explains it is because Ozzy got food poisoning from a bad sushi burrito from the street...

 He explains it is because Ozzy got food poisoning from a bad sushi burrito from the street

The dancers in the Leon Blackwood workshop start learning the choreography. Emily is watching the dancers try and find a good replacement for Amy. Jacquie is stuck at the back, despite not wanting to be there. She knows that if she is in the back she won't get picked. Leon asks "Ozzy" AKA Kingston what he thinks and he says he can only see the front row. Jacquie starts trying to dance towards the front. She nearly makes it when she is pushed away by another girl. She realizes this girl is her sister, Davis...

Back in Studio 1, the solo competition is about to start. Michelle announces the beginning of the competition. Miss Angela tells Lily to keep her eye on one of the judges, who then smiles at her.