10. Twinkle Toes

Prom night at TNS ignites new flames, old rivalries, and a whole lot of dancing.

It's prom night!!

This episode begins by the end of the prom-night, with Amy, sat alone and sad in the Locker Room. She says that she has done a lot of mistakes this night and that she wished they could start all over:

So, prom begins with Amy and Ty.  Ty gives Amy a corsage and, while assuring him that she likes it, confesses that she imagined this moment with Henry.

Then, the pairings arrive at prom, we have Noah and Jacquie, Piper, Finn, and Ozzy arrive together, so does Emily and Michelle, Richelle and Elliot and last but not least, Henry and Summer. Summer says that she asked him to prom, seeing him sad.

Michelle and Emily unsuccessfully try to recommend records to Eldon, who has been hired as the DJ because nobody else was available

Michelle and Emily unsuccessfully try to recommend records to Eldon, who has been hired as the DJ because nobody else was available. Although Eldon assures Emily and Michelle that he is really good at DJ-ing, Emily remains unconvinced.

Then, Winnie sees Ozzy dancing amongst a group of boys and cha-chas over, bumps into him. Ozzy admits that Winnie is sweet but odd. 

As Jacquie joins Noah near the prom photographer, she says to him about Richelle wearing the same dress, which Noah admits is a disaster: "Richelle is wearing my dress, she's also wearing the same shoes and the same hairstyle!". As Noah attempts to console Jacquie by assuring her she looks amazing, Richelle and Elliot vote for Prom King and Prom Queen. Jacquie confronts Richelle, both having assumed that they wouldn't need to return the dress as the other would be doing so, and drags her into the locker room to discuss their scenario. Meanwhile, Elliot and Noah notice that they are wearing the same time, with no drama at all! Boys are boys and girls are girls!

 Meanwhile, Elliot and Noah notice that they are wearing the same time, with no drama at all! Boys are boys and girls are girls!