26. Piano Man

With a showdown looming, several dancers question their future. This is the last episode of season 6 of The Next Step.

Last episode of Season 6, which summary is posted after the last episode of season 7 (I am so logic)

Noah stands on the stage alone. It is the last day of Regionals and he wants to remember the moment. Jacquie appears from the audience and Noah tells her that he will be leaving The Next Step after Regionals, but assures her that they will still be together. 

Jacquie tells him that they can no longer be together if he leaves, as she will be holding him back. They break up and perform a duet to "Mountains" in the audience. They conclude sitting next to each other in seats, and Noah confesses that it is not goodbye yet.

 They conclude sitting next to each other in seats, and Noah confesses that it is not goodbye yet

AcroNation and The Next Step stand on the stage awaiting information about what they will do after Encore's disqualification and the studios' tie. Emily, Michelle, Thalia, and Eldon appear after talking to the judges. They are told that a tie is broken by a ten-person dance and they have two hours to choreograph, which scares them as it is such a short amount of time.

 They are told that a tie is broken by a ten-person dance and they have two hours to choreograph, which scares them as it is such a short amount of time

While AcroNation prepares for the finals, Simone injures her wrist while performing a handstand. Thalia and Eldon deduce that she will need to rest it for a while, which Summer overhears.