20. Audition Subtraction

Noah attends an audition, while A-Troupe works furiously to keep their team intact.

It's a new day in A-Troupe and the dancers are warming up in A-Troupe while Emily and Michelle are meeting with Kingston's mom and the dancers are all a little worried that she might pull him from the studio. It looks that they're having a pretty serious conversation and if the team loses Kingston right now, that will cause a huge problem for Regionals.

In the office, Kingston's mom looks really angry about the whole situation: she feels like it's a waste of her time. She's really concerned about Kingston's schooling because he hasn't been going because he's been coming here. Emily and Michelle made Kingston alternate when they learned that he was skipping school, but then they told Kingston's mom, she wanted to pull her son from the studio. Emily and Michelle are trying to convince Kingston's mom to let him dance at the studio and they finally come up with a plan: Kingston should be allowed to remain in the studio, not on the team, as well as Kingston is going to every single one of his classes and maintains a B average. If he does that, then maybe that Kingston's mom would consider him staying in the studio, and maybe even in A-Troupe.

The four of them enter in Studio A to announce the plan to the whole troupe: Kingston can stay in the studio, but there's no A-Troupe unless he keeps his grades great and he has a lot of make-up tests coming up and not only he has to pass them, he has to maintain a B average! So let's help Kingston!!! Everyone wants to help Kingston and hug him to welcome him back in the troupe, everyone except Ozzy, who isn't his friend anymore.

Later, Emily is stressing out about Regionals and Michelle tries to calm her down, the blonde businesswoman is inventing a lot of bad things that could happen because without Kingston, they are 10 dancers and if something happens to one of them, it would be the end of Regionals for the team. Then, Henry and Finn come to the studio holding a giant O... ok... it says it's for Acronation! Acronation bought 8 giant O's for Regionals, it's called the Wow-factor! The Wow-factor in dance is essential, it can give two extra points, it can make you or break you, and right now, The Next Step doesn't have any Wow-factor yet...

Noah, wearing a black t-shirt and black trousers enters the lobby of a talent agency for his audition to play the Sheriff of Nottingham. He wants to quickly do this audition so he can get back to the studio in time for rehearsal, he doesn't want Michelle and Emily to know that he went to an audition. He didn't realize there will be a whole lineup of people waiting to go in before him. It looks like Noah isn't going to be able to make A-Troupe rehearsal after all.

Indeed, the rehearsal is starting in Studio A and Emily is looking for Noah, he's the dance captain, why is he late? Or absent? Jacquie knew about Noah's audition and is trying to cover up for him in front of Emily, she says that he's stuck in traffic. It is unlike Noah to be late and the dance turns around Noah.