24. No Shell

The Next Step arrives for day one of Regionals and A-Troupe is feeling the pressure. The title of this episode alludes to the ship's name between Noah and Richelle which is "Nochelle".

Regionals are finally here! The Next Step team has arrived at the arena. Everyone is really excited! All the teams have 0 points except Miss Angela's who has 5 points because they won the Solo Competition. AcroNation arrives too and meets The Next Step, good luck! Amy is the star of AcroNation and she misses her old teammates, it's going to be weird competiting against her friends, but she wanted to pursue her dance dreams. Miss Angela also arrived, with Lily and Davis in her studio. This might be the toughest Regionals that The Next Step has ever seen, it's gonna take everything that they have to the win.

This year Absolute Dance presenters are Chuck Anderson and Giselle! She's a world-renowned choreographer dancer! The competition begins with the Hip Hop dances. The Next Step performs, with Finn, Summer, Kenzie, Jacquie, Henry, and Noah. TNS wins this Hip Hop round with 90 points! Yess!

After the dance, Herny and Amy meet in the lobby and they talk, Henry is now with Summer and Amy is at Acronation, the atmosphere is a little bit awkward but Amy and Henry are "ok", good luck for the competition!

The contemporary round has come and AcroNation performs their dance while The Next Step prep talks. Watching all the contemporary dances is making Piper really nervous. Miss Angela comes to scare the dancers and it kind of works for Piper, let's see how she's going to do.

The Next Step performs their dance: it's about Ozzy, who's addicted to his phone and forgets to live his life. The message is that we need to live in the moment. Everything goes well when Piper does her aerial and falls on the floor... oh no... Piper's falling makes the team really nervous and they finish the dance. Piper is really sad and doubts about herself, maybe she's not ready to compete... and Miss Angela wins this round and The Next Step has dropped to 5th place, with only 80 points in the contemporary round.

After this moment, Piper is really stressed and Finn comes in to help her and cheer her up. So, Finn goes in the middle of the lobby and starts singing Fruity Moons, he embarrassed himself to help Piper! We just hope that Noah and Richelle's duet is good enough to make up Piper's mistake.