21. Dancing with the Enemy

A proposition from Lily compels Davis to make a decision that could drastically affect A-Troupe.

The 21rst episode of Season 6 of The Next Step starts with some A-Troupers in Shakes & Ladders: Finn, Summer, Kenzie had the exact same text from Lily, she wants to offer a spot at Encore Dance Studio, the studio of her mom. Lily promises that this person would be front row and center in all the dances. Kenzie, Summer, and Finn refuse the offer and Davis steps in, she's going to take a spot at Encore Dance Studios to be a featured dancer!

 Kenzie, Summer, and Finn refuse the offer and Davis steps in, she's going to take a spot at Encore Dance Studios to be a featured dancer!

This is going to cause some problems, the first is with her sister Jacquie. Davis wants to leave The Next Step to go to a rival studio, and, she wants Jacquie to help her to choreograph a solo for her audition. Jacquie is really angry at her sister, not only she's leaving, but she's asking her to help her to better leave the studio and ruin the chances of The Next Step at Regionals. Davis wants to dance at Regionals, no matter in which team she's competing. If she leaves the studio, then The Next Step will only have 10 dancers for Regionals, so no alternate! Jacquie might be just thinking about what's best for the team, but Davis is only thinking about herself... but what's more important for Jacquie, the studio where she dances, or her own sister?

Later, in the office, Jacquie comes to talk with Emily about Davis. She tells the co-studio head that her sister is worried that she's going to be the alternate for Regionals and Emily doesn't really answer Jacquie. Emily and Michelle don't know really well Davis, so she seems to make the perfect alternate for Regionals, maybe? Eventually, Emily says to Jacquie that if she really wants her sister to be in a Regionals dance than Jacquie should maybe give up her Hip Hop spot for her sister, is she ready to do this? Definitely not! 

However, after everything, Davis is preparing her audition for Encore Dance Studio and Jacquie steps in to help her, to make her happy. They create choreography for Davis because they are sisters after all, which makes Kenzie angry! Kenzie thinks that Jacquie wants to get rid of her sister, while she's trying to do what's best for her. The two girls argue and say that they wouldn't give up a spot for Davis, and she hears that. Davis is really hurt and thinks that no one wants her at the studio, not even her sister and her best friend. She's definitely going to leave.

 She's definitely going to leave