11. Never Been Picked

In her quest to prove her worth at The Next Step, Amy brings her A-game to A-Troupe... with surprising results.

In Studio A, A-Troupe is warming up for a rehearsal for their convention dance. This dance is really important because it's the opening number for the Wild Styles Dance Convention, it has to impress everyone! Richelle, Jacquie, Summer, Henry, and Kingston will be in this dance, Amy got overlooked for this dance but since Richelle is busy with her duet with Ozzy, Michelle asked her to stand in there. Amy wants to show Michelle that she should be in the dance, instead of Richelle. Michelle comes in and they all start their rehearsal because the dance has to impress everyone.

In Studio A, Richelle and Ozzy are rehearsing their duet, with the help of Elliot aka the evil and jealous boyfriend. Elliot teaches them ballet moves, which are not Ozzy's strengths. Elliot criticizes Ozzy for his arabesques and relevés... to impress Leon Blackwood, a Hip-Hop star... Elliot can be very passionate when it comes to dancing... maybe too passionate! Elliot and Ozzy start to argue and fight and Ozzy reclaims Elliot to start treating him with some respect. Elliot answers that Ozzy hasn't shown him anything to respect, Fozzy. Richelle tries to calm the guys but instead, Elliot and Ozzy decide to do a dance battle! BOM!

In Shakes & Ladders, Kingston invited Summer to grab a juice with him because Summer is one of the best dancers of the studio so Kingston wants to know how she does so well! They drink juices and Kingston starts to ask her questions about her life

In Shakes & Ladders, Kingston invited Summer to grab a juice with him because Summer is one of the best dancers of the studio so Kingston wants to know how she does so well! They drink juices and Kingston starts to ask her questions about her life. Summer says that she's homeschooled and Kingston thinks that because she doesn't go to school, she's a better dancer. Kingston definitely doesn't like school at all!

In the Lockers Room, Finn is doing the laces of his shoes, Noah is fixing is hair and Jacquie arrives. She goes to her locker and the boys are flabbergasted by Jacquie's very messy and disgusting locker! It's horrible! How can she do this? It's her dance locker room, not the old closet of her room! Jacquie leaves the Locker Room and Finn tells Noah to talk to her about her locker. Noah doesn't want to hurt her girlfriend's feelings but the situation is really urgent, there's something moving in the locker... Noah finally finds a solution, he's gonna clean his girlfriend's locker!

In Studio A, Summer, Jacquie, Amy, Henry, and Kingston are rehearsing their dance. Amy is complimented by the others and goes to talk to Michelle. Amy asks Michelle if she could be added to the dance, she knows the choreo, so why not! But Michelle doesn't think like her and refuses to give her that spot, she's just the replacement of the day... Amy is still overlooked for dances...

In the Lockers Room, Noah AKA Best Boyfriend Ever shows Jacquie her locker, totally cleaned and organized by Noah! For him, cleaning her locker is the perfect way to avoid any weird conversation with her! Jacquie is so surprised and happy "I don't even know my locker could look like this!" but immediately, she looks for something, and ruins Noah's hard work. Jacquie is looking for her sandwich, her sandwich shoe! "My sandwich shoe is perfect for any time you want to keep a sandwich worm!" and "In 30 seconds, Jacquie's managed to undo three hours of work!!"... hurricane Jacquie!