The Secret Circle FanFiction: To kiss a Witch

Hello, lovelies!
Thank you for choosing this book!

The point of this is simple: I've noticed there havn't been that many fan fictions about The Secret Circle while it's an amazing show that honestly deserves nothing but respect.

I have adored almost all the characters and I usually happen to hate the selfless little girls who spend time choosing between two boys just to break hearts in her wake (hello Cassie Blake, Elena Gilbert) so that's a big thing to say.

For a while now, about a week lol, I've had Faye Chamberlain and her leather jackets, boots, black hair, dimples and perfectly arched eyebrows on my mind and have decided to officially write a fanfiction about this amazing character!

I think there is way more to Faye than what we've seen on the show but since it was cancelled after the first season, we're going to have to leave all that to the imagination!

Anyway, to be clear this is my first ever girlxgirl fanfic (but if you like the L.J. Smith-Kevin Williamson universe you can check out my Kol Mikaelson fanfic:) and I'm a sucker for Jake and Faye's relationship but I also love Faye so much and it'd have been a shame not to write about her, so... here we go!

The story will be followed through Ivy's point of view.

As I've said, I own nothing but the new characters I've added, thanks for reading!

I don't own the gifs that I used and credit goes to all rightful owners:)

Copyrights are subjected to the work in itself and the following original characters:
Andrew Celestin
Ivy Celestin
Claire Celestin
Hope St Clair
Curtis (although I doubt you'd want to steal that one lol)

Feel free to portray any of the above by whom ever of your choosing as I usually not add that much about physical description or even the way they dress.

But for those who'd like to know what was going on through my head when I wrote this, down below is their portrayers!

Andrew Celestin -> Nathaniel Buzolic

Ivy Celestin -> Hayden Panettiere

Claire Celestin -> (when I think of her I see Faye's mom so I'm just gonna go with either) Kyra Sedgwick or Mädchen Amick

Hope St Clair -> Danielle Rose Russell

Thank you and enjoy!