Bonus: Lazy Day with Faye

Just lazy Faye and Ivy; back rubbing, movie marathons and stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't hate you if you scrolled to the next chapter lol

              WELCOME TO THE AFTERMATH

''But I want to watch this one!'' Faye protested for the gazillion time as she took back the remote and started flipping through the channels again

We'd spent the past thirty minutes arguing over which movie to watch.

''But it's Invasion of the body snatchers!'' I replied as she settled on another movie.

''All the more reasons to change,'' She continued changing channels as I rolled over in her bed. ''Let's watch something else, like The cabin in the woods! Definitely more blood.'' She smirked and rubbed her hands together like a maniac before dropping the remote on her bedside table so I couldn't reach it.

''Not fair!''

''Welcome in the world, Ivy.'' I want to defend myself here and say that I did try to protest and fight but ten minutes into the movie and Faye already had her hand under my shirt, rubbing my back up and down with the tips of her nails and I couldn't possibly resist that!

''So the crazy one's not dead?'' I asked again even though I was barely paying attention to the tv.

''No, but what is really surprising is that the virgin managed to stay alive so long!''

''Virgins are always up to crazy things.'' I rolled over again and crawled closer to her thigh as I put my head on it and her hand slipped from my shirt to land on my scalp, running through the hair that was here.

I closed my eyes and basked in her warmth as the dialogues of the movie faded to nothing.
How could she manage to just rest her back on the headboard and stay sat through an entire movie like that was beyond me.

I, myself, had to twist and turn a thousand times before I could finally get to some comfortable position that I would most likely change again in a few hours.

Somewhere between the virgin trying to smite the crazy guy and the end of the world, Faye's hand fell on my thigh and we'd started kissing. Alas, after only a few minutes of complete bliss with my girlfriend, a phone went off on the bedside table. I tried to pull away but Faye immediately brought me back to her lips and I couldn't protest- nor did I want to.

''It's probably Jake,'' I still tried between two kisses and lay on my side as she did on hers so we could kiss between the pillows.

Faye didn't even answer while she continued to kiss me and I wrapped a hand around her neck, caressing her hair as I went. She let out a quiet hum but the phone went off again and a notification went through.

''Maybe there's something wrong with mom.'' I tried again, even though I really didn't want this to stop. Maybe I just needed to catch my breath.

''The only thing that could potentially be wrong with your mom, is if she set the kitchen on fire while baking.'' Faye broke away at last, but only slightly so that her breath still fanned over my face as she rubbed a thumb over my cheek.

''I know,'' I sighed and looked way too seriously in her eyes. ''It's just... with everything we've been through last year... it feels surreal that nothing is going to crawl out of anywhere to kill us.''

''I feel you, baby.'' She nodded and looked at me in such a way that I was comforted already. That and the rubbing of her thumb really did help.
''But we can't keep living like this. Afraid of everything.''

''You're right,'' I agreed and snagged my lip behind a tooth so tight that I could still taste Faye's lips on my tongue. ''But with Jake's grandad in town and Adam's de-''
''Hey,'' She cut me off immediately and used an elbow to prop herself up on the mattress, ''Jake's p is only here for the holidays. Jake practically lives with you the rest of the year anyway; I think some along time with his family is more than needed. And as for Adam, he's not... gone,'' At least we all hoped so, ''He's away, trying to find out where to ditch the skull.''
Even so, it has been months already and still, no traces of Adam were found anywhere. Had he already got rid of the skull?

''And Diana?'' I still asked for good measure but Faye felt compelled to let out the longest groan and tell the whole circle's whereabouts.

''Diana's in Tahiti with Grant. Melissa is out with Kaleb,'' New boyfriend, definitely an upgrade since Callum, but we'll see about that later, ''And Cassie's out of town, visiting her great-aunt in Oklahoma. Feeling better?''

''Slightly,'' I nodded reluctantly but Faye simply smiled before she brought her lips down on mine again.

Her hand slipped under my shirt again, but this time front side and we resumed our make out session until we were both out of breath and exhausted.

Quick side note, if you want any other bonus chapters you can just send me requests and I'll write if I feel inspired:) may all your dreams come true <3