Thank you

Warning: the following text contains spoilers about The Secret Circle book series by L.J. Smith.

Thank you for reading this story all through to the end my little TSC lovers!
I can't say that I won't miss this show and even though the ending was a little weak, they should have made a second season! Too bad they didn't!
Anyway I hope that doesn't come as a shock to you but here it goes, I love Faye! She's just an amazing character full of spite, anger, sarcasm and bitchy attitude but the more episodes we go through, the more we realize what a nice girl she is; full of love and very caring. Trust me, the Faye from the books was not, lol.
Fun fact: did you know that the Faye from the books is bisexual and she has nothing going on with Jake? Actually, in the books she becomes romantically involved with a witch that doesn't exist in the show (but maybe they were planning on making him appear on season two before it got cancelled?) named Seth. She's said to be a lot bitchier than in the show and actually has boyfriends and girlfriends and throws them away as they come. But her background story is very sad and I'm a little shocked myself at what happened to her... anyway, read the books to find out more I guess...

Can you tell me in the comments below what's your favorite thing Faye please? Just for a social experiment and to satisfy my undying curiosity here. Oh and by the way, did you like Faye better when she was jealous of Jake or Hope (Cassie and Diana kind of included too even though Ivy didn't have that many ties with them before Faye?) Let me know other stuff you thought about this book! Don't be afraid to empty your heart, I transform negativity into sunshine and rainbows! Btw, I felt so weird writing kissing scenes and all the stuff that I described! I'm so not comfortable with stuff like this lol!
Mya you can't stand two people kissing, where are you going in life? Probably in a convent lol. It better not be like in The Nun, please. I definitely lack Taissa Farmiga's energy to save people! Omg I'm ranting but it's like 3:20 in the morning and it keeps me from crying over my life, pls be nice! I hereby bid you farewell and wish you the best in life! You can do anything you set your mind to (except flying; yes, this is for you Faye!). Big kisses, Mya.

We're #1 in Faye Chamberlain!!! That's thanks to you!