Chapter 4

*Sky's POV*

I woke up at 9 AM to the sound of a sleeping Ty. My arms were wrapped around his waist, and he was snuggled up to my chest. I stared at him for a minute and then his eyes fluttered open.

"Adam why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're so adorable when you're sleeping."

He rolled his eyes, stood up and sleepily headed towards the kitchen.

"He's so cute when he's sleepy." I thought quietly out loud as I stood up.

"What was that, Adam? Something about me being sleepy?" Ty shouted from the kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling out the milk. I didn't say anything. Instead, I snuck up behind him, spun him around and kissed him.

"I love you so much, Ty. My words can't even describe how much I love you."

"Woah, a little much considering we only started dating yesterday." Ty jokingly said as he giggled and playfully pushed me away.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, followed by Ty, who was holding two bowls of cereal.

"Thanks, babe." I said, smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ty's POV*

After a few hours of watching TV, I decided to make a vlog. I stood up and grabbed my vlogging camera.

"Hey, guys what's up! It's me, deadlox and I'm here with my boyfriend, Adam or skydoesminecraft!" I continued to talk about my and Adam's relationship and some Minecraft stuff for a few minutes and decided to end the video there.

I turned off the camera and Adam gave me a look. I smirked and jumped on top of him, our lips crashing together. Soon, he reacted and started kissing back. Our lips moved in synchronized motions as we lay on the couch, me on top of Adam. I slowly made my way down to his neck, kissing him up and down his face. I got to the nape of his neck and he clenched his fists, that were now behind my head, trying to stifle a moan. I found his sweet spot. I kept kissing and sucking on the spot, occasionally pausing and kissing his lips.

"T-Ty! We s-should go to t-the b-bedroom if-" he paused, trying not to moan, "if w-we want t-to do t-this right n-now!"

"No, I don't think so, babe!" I said, tugging on his shirt. He declined and suddenly picked me up bridal style and headed to his room. As he carried me, I continued to kiss and bite the red mark that was now on his neck. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and the dogs started barking. Adam walked to the door, still carrying me. He opened it, pushing dogs out of the way, and we saw Jerome and Mitch standing there, huge, toothy grins on their faces.

*Sky's POV*

"Sorry for interrupting whatever this was!" Jerome said, putting his hands up and gesturing to me holding Ty.

"Oh, sorry guys, I forgot you were coming today! Come in!" I stepped out of the way and headed over to the couch, and sat down with Ty in my lap.

"You guys can go put your stuff in the guest room." As soon as they went upstairs, Ty started sucking on the red mark again. I let out a semi-loud moan and heard Jerome and Mitch giggling at the top of the stairs.

"Ty, stop babe. We have company over. We can continue this later." I said, winking.

"Merome, you can come down, now!" I looked up at the stairs and saw Mitch and Jerome blushing, red as tomatoes.

"Ty," I whispered, "look at them." I pointed, and Ty looked up and smiled.

"Awww." Ty said.

"We heard that!" Mitch and Jerome said in unison. They blushed, and started walking down the stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen next?

I dunno. Ha, I'm lying, yes I do.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed, and remember to have fun and stay spicy!!