Chapter 19

*Adam's POV*

"Jesus Christ, Ty! Stop doing this! Get out of there right now and talk to me!" I yelled through the door at Ty. I hated yelling at him but all he has been lately is frustrating and stubborn.

"Adam, I don't want to talk to anybody right now, okay?!"

"Ty."

"No."

"Why are you being so stubborn?"

"Adam, just let it go. He's not going to come out of there anytime soon." Angie said and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I know, I just don't like seeing him so upset. I want to be there for him." I slid against the wall and covered my face with my hands.

"Ty, would it help if I went to go get Danielle?" Angie asked.

*Ty's POV*

"Ty, would it help if I went to go get Danielle?"

I got up from the corner of the room I was sitting in and opened the door.

"I think it would be best if you did." I spoke softly. Angie nodded her head.

"See you guys in an hour or two." She got in the car and drove away.

"Adam, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so stubborn and I'm sorry for locking myself in my room three times." I pulled him in for a hug.

"Ty, it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I hate yelling at you." He stroked the back of my head.

"I know. I didn't want you to yell at me, but I deserved it."

"No you didn't. Nobody 'deserves' anything."

I said nothing and broke away from Adam and sat on the couch.

"How about we watch a movie, huh?" Adam said, picking up the remote and turning on the TV.

"Yeah, let's watch something Disney."

"I think I have something in mind." He went onto Netflix and clicked on the Disney movies. "Close your eyes."

I did and a couple minutes later, he told me to uncover them.

"What movie?"

"You'll see." He smirked and I snuggled up against him.

The beginning song played and I immediately figured it out.

"The Lion King! Yes!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to upload so I did, but I'm leaving it here so I will have something to write for the next chapter. See you guys later, have fun and stay spicy!! Bai!!!