Chapter 20

*Ty's POV*

After we finished The Lion King and half of Frozen, Angie came back with Danielle.

"Guys, I'm back!" Angie walks in the house, holding Danielle's hand.

"Ty! I haven't seen you in so long! How've you been?" Danielle dropped her purse on the floor and ran to give me a hug.

"I've missed you, too. But how could you fake your death like that!?!? Do you realize how many hours of therapy I had to go through because of the nightmares?!" I said, as calm as I could without bursting into tears or yelling until my face became purple.

"I know. I'm sorry. I was just going through some stuff and I couldn't handle it anymore."

"You 'couldn't handle it anymore'? I 'couldn't handle it anymore'! If I hadn't met Adam, I probably would've died!"

*Adam's POV*

Ty would've died if he hadn't met me. What if we hadn't met? Where would I be? Where would Angie be?

"Well you know what?! I don't care if you think that therapy is worse than being bullied!"

"First of all, I never said anything remotely close to that. Second, I just realized that I never told you what really happened."

Angie tensed up at Ty's words.

"Angie used to beat me."

"I don't believe you. Angie would never do anything like that."

"Actually, it's true. I used to beat my own brother." Angie said shyly.

"Angie, how could you?!"

"I was 16, okay! We've all moved on from it!"

"More or less, yeah." Ty said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Can everyone just calm down, please? Ty come sit on the couch with me. Angie and Danielle, you guys can stay in the guest room if you'd like." I said, trying to be as calm as I could.

"Okay. Come on, Danielle. Let's go to bed. It's getting late anyway." Angie dragged Danielle to the guest room. Ty and I sat back down on the couch and continued to watch the rest of Frozen until Ty fell asleep in my lap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, but whatever. I wrote it before I went to school, so I think that deserves some props. *gathers props from prop room* Alright, I've got a cane and a hat and some sunglasses. I'M SO FANCY! But anyway, my new story isn't up yet, but I will post on this story when it is. For now, have fun and stay spicy! Bai!!