Chapter 12

*Time skip to Ty's birthday*

*Ty's POV*

I woke up to the bright sun shining on my face and the smell of waffles in the air. I looked beside me to find that Adam was gone and there was a note on the nightstand.

Dear Ty,

Good morning. Happy birthday! Now, I have left the house to go set up some things. But, Mitch and Jerome have cooked some breakfast for you. Go ahead and enjoy it.

                                                     Love, Adam

I sighed and went to go eat breakfast.

"Morning, Ty!" Jerome said while cooking bacon.

"BACON!" I screamed and ran over to the counter next to Jerome.

"Calm down! You'll get your bacon soon!"

"Hurry Jerome I wants my BACONS!"

I sat down at the table and soon enough, a large plate of bacon and pancakes was placed in front of me.

"Thanks guys! You're awesome!" I said to Mitch and Jerome while shoving food into my face.

"Don't thank us, thank Adam! He set this up for us." Mitch looked over at Jerome and winked and looked back at me and smiled.

"What was that wink for, Mitch?" He looked at me and smirked.

"You'll find out later. Don't worry about it." Mitch said. He got up and kissed Jerome on the cheek and took their plates into the kitchen.

"HASHTAG MEROME!" I shouted and put my plate in the sink.

"Come on, Ty! Really?" Jerome said.

"Why not? You guys are engaged after all. Wait. Have you guys even told the fans?"

"Yeah, of course. Right Jerome?"

"Right."

*Adam's POV*

I had just finished setting up at about 3:00 for Ty's surprise. I stared at the beautiful canopy beside the river. Underneath the canopy was a table and two chairs. On top of the table was an elegant bouquet of white roses. In the center of the bouquet was a special flower. The flower that would soon hold a ring.

I pulled out a black velvet box from my jacket pocket. I opened it and examined the ring closely. It was a silver ring with a large diamond. Surrounding the diamond were small swirls of gold. I chuckled and closed the box and put it back in my pocket. I texted Mitch to tell Ty to come down to the river.

A: You can tell him now.

*Mitch's POV*

I was sitting on the couch with Jerome when I got a text from Adam.

A: You can tell him now.

I jumped up from the couch and Jerome looked at me funny.

"What is it?"

"It was Adam." I said with a huge smile on my face. Tears started to fill my eyes. But they were happy tears.

"I'm so happy for them, Mitch." Jerome hugged me and we calmed down before we headed to Ty's room to tell him where to go.

"TY! GET DRESSED IN SOMETHING FANCY! YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE!" I shouted.

"WHY?" Ty screamed from the doorway to his room.

"Because. It's a secret." Jerome whispered, putting his finger over his mouth.

"I'm just not being told anything today, am I?"

A few minutes later, Ty comes out of his room. He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly. He had a blue shirt and a matching tie.

"Wow, Ty! I never knew you had that suit!" I gasped and put my hands to my mouth.

"Ooh, you look so snazzy!" Jerome said and ran to Ty to give him a hug.

"Thanks guys. No where am I going?"

"Here. This paper has the directions on it. Don't bother driving because you can just walk there. It's a couple minutes away." I handed Ty the paper and he walked out.

*Time skip to when Ty gets there*

*Ty's POV*

I arrived at my destination. I gasped and my hands flew up to my face. I saw Adam standing up and leaning against a beautiful canopy. I felt tears fall down my face and onto the ground.

"Adam I...... What is this for?"

"You'll find out soon. Just come sit down."

"God damnit! I'm tired of not being told anything today! Just tell me, Adam!"

"I can't tell you! Just calm down and eat dinner with me! Please?" At this point, Adam was inches away from my face and he was holding my hands.

"Okay?" He asked me.

"Okay." We walked over to the table and sat down.

We sat and talked and ate for a couple hours. Then, Adam started to tense up as we finished off our food.

"Adam, honey? What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. Look at these flowers, Ty! Aren't they beautiful?" He picked up the flower in the middle and handed it to me. I looked at the flower and suddenly realized what everyone wouldn't tell me. I realized why Mitch winked at Jerome. I realized why Mitch and Jerome looked like they were crying. I realized why Adam was nervous. Because right there, sitting in the middle of the flower..... was a ring. I felt my eyes tear up and start to sting. Adam took the flower out of my hands and picked up the ring. He got down on one knee next to my chair. I turned to face him. 

"Ty, you're my best friend. I know we've only been dating for about a month, but it feels like it's been forever. Ever since I've met you, I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with you. Whether it was because you would be my best friend. Or because I would someday be married to you. And I realize now that both of those reasons are true. Because I love you, Tyler Ellis. So, will you marry me?"

At this point I was bawling. I nodded my head because I didn't trust that I would be able to speak without choking on my sobs.

Adam smiled and slid the ring onto my left hand and embraced me.

"I love you, Adam. I love you more than anything."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know how I wrote that. I bet all of you are crying right now. If you're not, its okay because I'm not crying either. But have fun and stay spicy! Bai!