Chapter 21

Author's Note:
So, I think I may end this story in a few chapters. I know, I know, sad face, but all good things must come to an end. I will spare you some boring author's note crap and get to the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time Skip One Month*

*Adam's POV*

"What do you think, Mitch? Is this one good?" I asked, walking out of the changing room, only to find that Mitch wasn't there. "Mitch?"

"Huh? Yeah, hang on!" He walked out of another changing room in a well-fitting black tuxedo with a red bow tie. "What do you think?" He slowly spun around in a circle.

"You look great, but I asked first. How about this one?"

"That one is perfect! Ty is going to love it!"

"Thanks! And I'm sure Jerome will love yours too." I winked at him and walked back into the changing room, and Mitch did too.

"Alright, ready to go?" I asked Mitch.

"Yep, let's go!"

*Ty's POV*

"Jerome, hurry up, I wanna try on my tux, too you know!" I said, tapping my foot on the ground.

"Alright, alright, hang on! I'm almost done!"

"Okay! I just wanted to make sure you knew that you and Mitch weren't the only ones getting married in a week!"

"Okay, I'm done. How do I look? Stunning, I know." He walked out of the changing room in a black tuxedo, complete with a red bow tie.

"Nice! Mitch is going to love it! Now lemme try on my tux!"

"Go ahead!" He sat down and I ran into the changing room. I came back out about 5 minutes later.

"Don't I look fabulous?" I slowly spun in a circle.

"As hell. Hey, Mitch just texted me and said that we have to get back to the house and pack. So hurry up and change and let's go buy these tuxes!"

*Time Skip One Week*

*Adam's POV*

"We are gathered here today to bring together these two men in holy matrimony." The priest began. I hardly paid attention to him, for I was too busy staring at the man across from me. I started listening to the priest just in time to hear him say, "..till death do you part?"

"I do." I smiled. I've been wanting to say those words for a very long time.

"And Tyler," the priest began again. Again, I hardly paid attention.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you.... married? You may now kiss each other!" The priest said awkwardly. I get it, two men getting married. Not a daily sighting.

I leaned closer to Ty, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. We joined our lips together in a short but passionate kiss.

I can't believe it. The man I love. My best friend. Ty. Is finally mine forever.

The priest repeated the process for Mitch and Jerome, and then the wedding was finished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! They're married!!! Wooooo!! That took forever to write. Thank you, writer's block!!

On an important note, I need suggestions for the last few chapters! So either private message me, or leave it in the comments, please! Because, as I said before, this story is ending soon. I'm sad for its ending, but I also can't wait! So I hope you have a suggestion, and for now, have fun and stay spicy!! Bai!!!

(Sorry for not going into detail about Mitch and Jerome's part of the wedding, but it's mainly a Sklox story. However, I plan on writing a Merome story, but I'm currently writing 2 others, so it won't happen anytime soon. Again, sorry.)