Chapter 11

*Ty's POV*

I'm so excited! Next Sunday is my birthday and Adam said he has something special planned.

*Adam's POV*

Today is the first day of a whole week full of surprises for Ty. Today, I'm gonna take him to the park we used to go to when we were little. It was our favorite.

*Time skip to park*

"Adam! Push me!" Ty yelled as he got on one of the swings.

I laughed and pushed him in the swing. We got some funny looks from people but we didn't care.

*Ty's POV*

We spent the whole day at the park and we even had lunch there. Adam had made a picnic basket before we left because there weren't any restaurants nearby.

"Adam thank you for taking me to the park today. It was fun." I said and leaned my head against his shoulder as we walked to the car.

"You're welcome, babe. I have stuff for us to do the whole week, so we won't be stuck at home."

"That sounds amazing, Adam. I love you."

"I love you too Ty." I kissed his cheek and we got in the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So this chapter wasn't that great because I didn't know what to write. But the next chapter will be Ty's birthday and if you caught on, then you would know that Adam will propose on Ty's birthday. That's it, so have fun and stay spicy! Love ya! Bai!