Chapter 13

Guys. 166 fracking reads!! Thank you all so much! You're probably like "Dude, it's just 166 reads. It's not a big deal. Chillax bruh." But it's amazing!! Anyway, on with the story. I don't wanna bore you with boring crap.

*Time skip to when Adam and Ty get home*

*Ty's POV*

We opened the door to the house and were met with startled gasps and big hugs.

"Oh my god guys, I'm so happy for you!" Mitch brought his hands up to his face and started crying.

"Do you wanna see the ring?" I asked, pointing to my hand. Mitch and Jerome nodded their heads in agreement.

I held up my hand and got some mystified reactions.

"It's beautiful!" Jerome cried.

"Truly." Adam pecked me on the cheek and dragged me to our bedroom.

"Well, guys, I guess this is goodnight, then?" I shrugged and stumbled into the bedroom.

"You know, Adam. 'The Fault in Our Stars' is one of my favorite books." I said, trailing my finger up his chest.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"Okay? Okay. You know. The reference we made earlier."

"Oh yeah. It just seemed like the perfect time to-" he didn't get to finish before my lips were pressed against his.

"I love you too, Ty. But we really should get to bed."

"Fine." I took off my clothes so that I was only in my boxers and Adam did the same. We got into bed and snuggled up together.

I played with the ring on my finger, staring at it in its glory.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Adam asked me and put his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. His bare torso pressed up against my bare back, and his legs intertwining with mine.

"Just looking at my ring. It's beautiful, Adam. I love it."

"Me too." He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep minutes after.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, short chapter, I know. But I didn't know what to write. I didn't want to skip to the wedding because I thought that would be too soon. Plus, I have to think about Mitch and Jerome's wedding, too. Maybe I could do a double wedding? Or would that be too hard to write? Whatever. Have fun and stay spicy, guys!!!