Chapter 14

I realized that Jerome and Mitch came to stay for a while, in the beginning. But now let's just pretend that they went away on a vacation and came back in the second chapter, k? (I'm sorry if this made you confused, just go back to the beginning and figure it out)

The Next Day

*Ty's POV*

A few hours after I woke up, I called our friends to tell them about Adam's and my engagement before we tell the fans.

I got up from my gaming desk and went to the doorway.

"ADAM!! MITCH!! JEROME!!! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?" Adam screamed, running down from our room.

"Yeah, what is it!?" Jerome yelled, dragging Mitch from their bedroom.

"Come in here, guys. We're gonna Skype some peeps."

They walked into the game room and sat down in some chairs around my desk. I clicked on Quentin's Skype name and waited for him to pick up. He did and I added more people to the call.

Soon, we had Quentin and Tyler, Jordan and Alice, and Ian and Jason.

"Guys, we have an announcement!" I said and clapped my hands together.

"Ty, what's that on your hand?" Jordan asked.

"That would be my announcement. Adam would you do the honors, please?"

"I would love to. Ty, please hold up your left hand." I held up my hand to the camera.

"Is that what I think it is?" Tyler asked, looking astounded.

"An engagement ring?!" Alice shouted and brought her hands up to her face. (That would be me, guys, since she is based on me.)

"Yep. One hundred percent, totally real engagement ring from my fiancé." I glanced over at Adam and kissed his cheek, earning "awws" from our friends.

"That's wonderful, guys! And we have an announcement, too!" Jason said, looking over at Ian.

"Yeah, not to steal your spotlight here, but Jason and I are together!"

"Oh my gosh! No really? I had no idea whatsoever!" I said sarcastically, putting my hand against my chest.

"How could you have possibly known that, Ty?" Mitch asked me.

"I dunno, I just know these things! I think I'm psychic or something." The group just chuckled.

"Well, that's all we had to say. Anything else?" I paused, waiting for someone to say something. "No? Okay. See you guys later then!" I hung up and proceeded to record a vlog.

*Time skip to 2 hours later (2:00)*

*Adams POV*

For the rest of the day, we just watched TV, until Ty's phone rang.

"I'll put it on speaker, okay?" He tapped the speaker button and greeted the person on the other side of the line.

"Hello? This is Tyler Ellis. Who is calling?"

"Ty? This is Angie. Your sister."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! That's all l for today! Have fun and stay spicy! Love ya, bai!