three ☁️

The bell finally rang and everyone stormed outside the school's entrance like they were a bunch of wild animals set free from their cages. Jisoo waited for everyone to leave before he dragged his feet in the detention's classroom to spend the rest of his two hours which could be wasted on school work with doing absolutely nothing.

He sighed a few times, his hand resting on the doorknob while mentally praying for these hours to go by fast.

"This is it"

And as he thought he had gotten mentally and physically prepared enough, he pushed the door open, his eyes instantly falling on the  thin brown haired male sitting in the corner of the room he despised. His gaze falling on the older and unwillingly make his heart skip a beat.

"Hi"

"What the heck are you doing here?" Jisoo eyed him suspiciously before entering the class, taking a better look at him. No one was in the room and Seokmin's phone was placed on the teachers desk instead of his own two hands.

Odd.

"Well what do you think people come in detention for?" Seokmin laid back at his chair closing his eyes afterwards.
Now what the hell is going on.

To his surprise, he noticed how they were the only people inside the empty classroom but it was clearly not enough to distract him from his unraveling thoughts. Jisoo was plainly confused. Wasn't his plan to trap him into detention while he was going to get away with it earlier? He was positive the teacher believed him and didn't ask for Seokmin to join him in detention as far as his memory goes, so why was he in the same room struggling to get into a comfortable position at the desk while he could easily be at home on his own bed?

His thoughts were cut short when a teacher came to lock them inside just to leave afterwards without minding to explain or say anything. Jisoo groaned.

"Cut the crap Seokmin, why are you here?"
Seokmin opened his eyes while sighing heavily and sat properly to look at Jisoo who was having a hard time understanding what was going on. Seokmin examined the guy up and down before sighing for the second time.

"I'm not as evil as you think Jisoo hyung"
"You called me hyung!?"
"That was the first and the last time i ever will"

Jisoo looked over at Seokmin who was now playing with his long fingers. Jisoo reluctantly walked towards Seokmin's sit and leaned his back on the desk next to him so he was facing him the latter.
"Joshua," the latter started, gaining a shocked expression from him.
"How do you know my second name?"
"Jaejin"
Jisoo groaned and rolled his eyes at the name, not really feeling surprised anymore before glaring back at Seokmin.
"Never call me that again or i'll paint that leather jacket of yours pink while you're sleeping"
Jisoo proudly announced while Seokmin flushed him a bright smile and chuckled softly at his words.

But wait a minute, was Seokmin... The Lee Seokmin smiling? like genuinely? without smirking or raising a brow?

"This is a trap" He announced and took several steps back from the confused male who was sitting still in his sit.

"Huh?"
"What have you planned?"
"What the hell are you talking ab-"
"Your mouth did the thing"
"Do i have something stuck in my teeth?"
"You're freaking smiling Seokmin what the heck!"

Seokmin's mouth formed an 'oh' before falling into realization, while Jisoo was in the corner of the room purely exaggerating with his actions but equally as terrified.

"I did? oh that's gross you didn't need to see it"
Jisoo's expression softened but changed into a questioning one.
"What do you mean gross?"
Seokmin simply looked over at him wondering what was so hard to understand at his simply formed sentence. Did he stutter or anything ?
"My smile. It's gross" He answered simply not understanding why the older was so shocked about it, he thought it was obvious.