fourteen ☁️

"Then guess what i'm about to do now"

The two were just inches apart and Seokmin leaned in about to lock their lips together when the sound of heavy footsteps run down the stairs, the little boy innocently searching for Seokmin when a gasp came out of his mouth, his little hands finding their way over his lips as his eyes widened in shock.

The two boys jumped off of eachother and Jisoo choked on his own saliva.

"Uh shit" was all Seokmin could say as Jisoo was standing still like a statue, uncertain about his next move.

"Were you two about to kiss?" Jaejin replied softly, his hands not moving an inch from his face as he stared between the two in shock.

"No?" Jisoo gulped as he started chewing on his bottom lip, the stress being too much for him to handle. How could he let this happen ? Jisoo was mad at himself and even more mad at Seokmin who just stood there staring at the younger without bothering to do anything, it was his fault anyway and he needed to fix it.

Jisoo glared at Seokmin as the taller stood still, trying to think of a good enough excuse to fool Jaejin's own eyes despite him knowing there was no use, the smaller was too smart to fool.

Jaejin removed his hands from his lips as a wide smile appeared on his face, his eyes forming in two moons as he started jumping up and down and clapping his hands together in excitement. Jisoo and Seokmin exchanged looks before their eyes were landed back on Jaejin's small figure who had started running towards their direction, embracing the both of them.

"So you two are boyfriends now! congratulations hyung! your crush finally noticed you for once!"

Jisoo's eyes almost popped out of his scalp at the younger's words, as he watched him giggling with his fists thrown upwards to emphasize his excitement.

"Stop! We're not boyfriend's you got it all wrong!"

"But hyung my eyes told me otherwise" Jaejin mastered the innocent tone better than anyone, you couldn't possibly get mad at him but Jisoo was an exception, throwing a hand over his face and groaning in annoyance. He didn't want to deal with this right now, Seokmin surprising him the way he did was more than enough, he just wanted to sleep and wake up pretending none of this ever happened. Why did Seokmin have to make it so hard for the both of them?

"Go to your room and don't open your mouth about this or else i'm breaking your car toy" And the moment these words were voiced outloud Jaejin had already gasped before running upstairs and going in his room, not speaking a single word.

The moment the smaller left, the atmosphere was meant to feel less awkward but as Seokmin and Jisoo sat in silence, they knew it had just gotten worse, both of the boys forgetting how to talk and not daring to look at eachother for the next ten seconds that occurred when Seokmin finally looked up, noticing how the older had crossed his arms over his own chest with his head hanging low.

"So.." Seokmin started, gaining Jisoo's attention right away.

"Is it true?" Seokmin continued and Jisoo raised a brow, sending him a glare.

"What?" the latter replied dryly and Seokmin looked at him in amusement.

"You have a crush on me?" The taller smirked and Jisoo could only smack his arm staring at him as if he said the most offensive thing he could ever come up with. What Jaejin said was true, Seokmin knew the younger would never lie, he was smart. And Jisoo couldn't hide and pretend his brother was lying without sounding stupid yet that's exactly what he did.