six ☁️

Jisoo started packing while Jaejin sat comfortably on top of his large suitcase judging his older brother for being stressed out over simply organizing and packing his clothes.

Jisoo was rather calm yesterday compared to how stressed he was now. He ruffled his hair and walked around his room in circles, Jaejin's stare following him while he did so.

"But what if, what if we go out for like a walk!?" Jisoo freaked out and looked at Jaejin for emotional support only to receive a judgmental stare which only made the older to stress himself out more.

"Just wear your regular clothes hyung unless you want to go out naked" Jaejin teased Jisoo before the latter glared at him. The small boy swore he had never seen his brother so stressed in his whole entire life. Jisoo was now folding out his favorite t-shirts and a couple of nice fancy shirts and placing them on his empty pink suitcase carefully.

"Do you think he is going to make fun of me for the amount of pink clothing I have? He looks like he would hate pink doesn't he ?" The older muttered mostly for himself to hear but Jaejin still managed to hear him perfectly clear and raised a brow before the sudden realization hit him causing him to grin widely.

Jisoo was now done packing his clothes and was going to move on to packing other essentials when he saw Jaejin grinning evilly at him, the older swore  he looked like an actual demon sometimes.

"Uh oh.. Is Jisoo hyung crushing on Seokmin hyung?" Jaejin said with a mocking tone earning nothing but an embarrassed looking Jisoo. The latter felt his cheeks heating up and his entire body burning at Jaejin's childish accusations, his giggles filling the room shortly after.

"Ha ha! hyung is blushing that means i'm right!"
"N-no you're not!"
But Jaejin could only burst out laughing at his brothers stutters, failing to take him seriously at the amount of redness his face was covered in, in less than two seconds. Jisoo groaned in frustration and slapped himself to get back in his senses.

"Stop it Jaejin you're distracting me! Go back in your room!" But Jaejin only crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

"Weren't you the one who called me in here for emotional support?" Jisoo sighed and looked at the younger who was clearly having the time of his life throwing unnecessary sass at his very stressed out state.

"Just go wait for me in the living room, we are leaving soon"
"Okay hyung!" and with that Jaejin slammed the door shut, Jisoo guessing it was accidental as the younger didn't quite know how not to make noise so he quickly brushed it off.

Jisoo took a deep breath and scanned his room to make sure he had packed everything important before laying his gaze at his fully charged cellphone, the time indicating that they had to leave soon. 

"Calm down Jisoo, it's just for three weeks they're going to pass soon" He said before wearing his favorite pink hat and walked downstairs to meet his brother. Carrying both of their suitcases, Jisoo headed outside with his brother following shortly after before locking his house and jumping on his fathers car, driving off.

-
"We're almost there" his father announced and Jisoo sighed, gazing outside the window, the beautiful sunrise complimenting the sky with its beautiful colors.

Jisoo's dad took a quick glance at his son who was now squeezing the life out of his can of coke obliviously, raising a brow at him and giving him a concerning look shortly after.

"Are you okay? you look rather nervous" His dad asked softly, Jisoo turning his head to look at the man who had his full attention on the road.