five ☁️

"Okay class for our next project i'm going to have to make you work in partners"
Mr Chulwoo announced and Jisoo couldn't be more frustrated. Jisoo absolutely hated working in groups for many reasons. The most important ones being that he would either get taken advantage of due to him being a straight A student and ending up doing the whole work himself last minute since his previous partners wouldn't bother to cooperate or he would get paired up with the most disturbing people in the class; either the smelly ones or the weird ones.

Jisoo sighed heavily and wished internally to be paired up with someone somewhat cooperative as he let his eyes rest back down on his pink notebook while the teacher explained the topic.

"But sir, with all due respect why are partners so essential for this project ? can't we just work on our own ?" someone with a very familiar voice suddenly spoke up and Jisoo guessed it was Hansol. And as he turned his head slowly and look back he noticed that he was in fact correct. Jisoo also noted how this was probably the first and only time he agreed with the younger, noticing how his golden locks that fell on his face made him look much softer than what he actually was.

The professor adjusted his glasses and took a close look at Hansol who was too distracted by playing with his borrowed pen.
"This assignment is much more demanding than the ones you have had done the previous months. That means, you are going to have to to work much harder than what you have this whole semester and it will take up to eighty percent of your grade"

And with that, suddenly the class had his full attention; eyes not leaving their teacher's before they all fell into panic.

Well, all excluding a guy resting his legs on his desk, far back from everyone else to notice as he allowed his eyes to close, boredom overcoming him.
"What are they so damn loud for" Seokmin muttered.

"So as I was saying, the work is too much for one person to handle on their own so I was thinking that the idea of splitting the work on two parts will sound far better to all of you, don't you agree?" Mr Chulwoo announced and as he watched his students nod and mutter quiet 'yes's' he clapped his hands together before taking out the papers with everyone's assigned projects and partners.

Jisoo jumped as he felt a paper ball hit his back, guessing someone threw it to him, he turned around to see a smirking Seokmin with his legs shamelessly resting on the metal desk.

That idiot. Doesn't he worry about the teacher seeing him? Does he even care about anything?

"Choi Hansol and Xu Minghao" Hansol looked at his partner blankly before standing up to receive their paper and walking up to sit next to him later on. Hansol threw the paper on their table lazily stretching his arms, oblivious to the fact that Minghao was staring at him the whole time, a pink tint evident on his cheeks.

Seokmin was now laughing his heart out as he watched his friend being paired up with a guy who was unmistakably crushing on him, his laughter growing louder as he watched Minghao staring at his best friend while Hansol whacked his head back, giving Seokmin a glare before mouthing 'help'.

Seokmin didn't know why Minghao was crushing on Hansol in the first place, all he did was write lyrics and listen to weird music, completely isolating himself from the rest of the world. Seokmin took another look at the Chinese boy and swore he could see hearts on his eyes, shaking his own head in denial.

He doesn't stand a chance.

"Jeon Donghoon and Choi Kisung"