ten ☁️

Jisoo sipped on his chocolate milk as he allowed his gaze to wander around the cafeteria. He was more than exhausted but he had already acknowledged the fact that  complaining would just make it worse, and so he stayed relaxed, trying to clear his thoughts and his worries. As he rested his gaze at his friend and laughing at a lame joke he casually threw, he found his plan on relaxing being completely ruined as his eyes widened at the sight of Seokmin standing on top of a table, trying to gather everyone's attention.

What is this idiot up to now?

"Hey everyone! Party at my house tonight! Everyone's invited" Seokmin announced as the students started cheering and clapping their hands together in unison.

Jisoo groaned before standing up and walking up to Seokmin's table that he was still standing on top of, crossing his arms over his chest when the younger didn't bother to look down at him.

"Get down from that table right now" Jisoo fired, the confidence that he had built slowly fading when Seokmin looked down at him, raising both of his brows with his significant smirk drawn on his face.

Everyone had eventually stopped clapping and watched as Seokmin jumped off of the table and landed on his feet smoothly, Jisoo's glare not daring to leave his face even after the amount of stress that had started to form when Seokmin started walking slowly closer and closer to him.

Jeonghan clenched his jaw.

"What's up?" He said with a wink, shoving both of his hands in his pocket and grinning shortly after.

Jisoo wasn't impressed as he kept his guard up, reminding himself that Seokmin could say anything to embarrass him any second, especially now that people were staring.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Yeah sure go ahe-"
"In private"

The younger looked around to see that everyone had already gathered around the table before looking back down at Jisoo, grabbing his hand and leading him in the library shortly after.

-

"You're already wasting my time so at least make it quick" He said before tossing himself on the couch the library provided, Jisoo thanking the heavens above no one was around or inside the room to hear him scream.

"Are you out of your mind!?"
Seokmin stared at him judgmentally before sitting in a more comfortable position.

"I'm not the one screaming like a psycho, am I?" Jisoo grabbed a book threatening to throw it on the younger as he watched him sitting up in horror of him actually throwing it.

"What's wrong with you!?" Seokmin yelled before Jisoo placed the book back in its shelf.

"No what's wrong with you! How can you throw parties when I'm living in that house as well? Did you ask me if I want people full of hormones making out in my room or throwing up on the floors!?" he threw his arms up, emphasizing his words but Seokmin looked at him blankly, knowing very well this conversation was a waste of his time.

The latter simply shrugged "My house, my rules" And Jisoo could only take deep breaths, being careful not to let his stress take over.

"Really? Then what about your mom huh? Or no, scratch that. What about Jaejin?"

"Mom is going to sleep at a friend with Jaejin, she contacted your dad and he already agreed so there won't be a problem unless you keep being a bitch about it" Seokmin replied harshly before shoving Jisoo to the side and walking out of the library.

The boy was about to scream when a small group of people had entered the room, carrying their books along to probably work on a project or something. But all Jisoo could do was walk out, head hanging low before noticing Soonyoung talking to a girl he found familiar, ignoring the opportunity to talk to him not really being in the mood to socialize with anyone else for the rest of the day as he walked to his next class with heavy steps.

-

Seokmin rested his body on the couch, reading something out of his phone that Jisoo assumed was a text message as he threw his bag over his arm, slipping on his converse.

"Where are you going?" Seokmin said, raising a brow.

"To the guy i'm assigned to work with for the project and then to sleep over at Soonyoung. Why, is there a problem?" Jisoo turned to look at him lazily as the younger turned off his phone and tossed it on the coffee table, looking at him in disbelief.

"Are you seriously going to miss the party?"
"Absolutely, hope you have fun breaking the house down and cleaning up the vomit though, see you!" And with that he clicked the door shut, exiting the place and leaving Seokmin alone in the empty house.

"Whatever"  He said before sitting up and stretching his arms, suddenly remembering that he had run out of alcohol and would need to text Hansol to buy some.

The brunette was about to click on Hansol's phone number to call and inform him when someone knocked softly on the door.

Seokmin turned his head to the door and stared at it in confusion. He wasn't expecting anyone from what he could remember, so who was the unknown person waiting patiently for the boy to answer him ? Seokmin walked lazily towards the direction before turning the doorknob with ease, raising an eyebrow at the unknown person who stood there with a charming smile plastered on their face.

"Hello Seokmin" the blonde started, his eyes shinning as he stared at the taller's with adoration.

"Who the hell are you" Seokmin replied boringly watching as the guy didn't change the expression he was wearing even after his not-so-polite attitude.

The blonde cleared his throat before speaking up, his voice alluring yet soft, catching Seokmin's attention and causing him to look at him up and down.

"My name is Yoon Jeonghan, We attend the same school" He spoke confidently, not minding Seokmin's judgemental stare a single bit, he had grown to be used to it anyway and Jeonghan would lie if he said he didn't find it attractive.

"But how did you-" The younger started, his sentence being cut short with Jeonghans giggle ringing in his ears.

Seokmin took a moment to examine his features. He didn't do that with many people so he found himself crazy for staring at every single inch of his face closely. He noticed his cheekbones first before looking at everything else and then allowing his gaze to rest back at his eyes.

He looked.. perfect.

"I am not a stalker, you leaked your address for the party tonight remember ?" He spoke softly making Seokmin feel stupid for even thinking about leaking his address in the first place and thinking how it was probably a bad idea for so many reasons.

"Oh"
Jeonghan replied with a yet another giggle before a blush formed on his cheeks seconds after Seokmin fell into realization and scratching the back of his head which Jeonghan found cute.

"Well, I just wanted to inform you that the guy you were doing a project with originally, made us switch partners because he refused to work with you so I volunteered to take his place instead, hope you don't mind !"

"Couldn't you text me or something?" Seokmin replied rather harshly without really realizing it or bothering to apologize so he simply waited for the boy's excuse before he took a step closer to him.

"Actually" Jeonghan took two more steps closer to him before softly taking Seokmin's hand and putting his lost earring on it after smiling widely at the latter's shocked expression.

"No way you found it !? I've been looking for it for a week! Did you found it on the cafeteria or something ?"

"... or something" Jeonghan replied sweetly, receiving a pat on the shoulder from Seokmin as a way of saying thank you.

"That's very thoughtful of you"
Seokmin replied and watched as the older's eyes shined ever so beautifully in the sun, complimenting his blonde hair really well.

Jeonghan cleared his throat.

"See you at the party Seokmin" He giggled before turning to his heel and walking away, leaving Seokmin standing there as his eyes followed Jeonghan's figure.

He's.. interesting.

-
A/N: when seokmin said "..." in hit i felt that.