thirteen ☁️

Seokmin was originally going to meet up with Hansol just like he always used to be doing during the weekends. The two would most likely hang out at each other's places, or they could be found spending countless of hours playing purposeless games on the arcades. I guess you could say it had become their thing by now; ever since they labeled themselves as friends, it was kind of like their little escape from reality, considering Seokmin's days weren't the happiest while in school and Hansol would do anything to cheer him up.

Hansol would spend all of his time with his friend, completely carefree until his parents noticed that he would tend to ditch classes, have unfinished homework and receive a variety of complaints from the teachers, scolding him because his grades were dropping. And it was true, Hansol was willing to go into the depths of hell if it meant for Seokmin's happiness and his parents started to question it.

They thought their son's relationship with the kid was abnormal and the couple was too afraid of it becoming something more than just a simple friendship and so they decided not to allow Hansol to see him anymore but the boy would sneak out anyway. It was pointless; no one could break the two apart and Hansol cared too much for Seokmin to leave him.

That day was oddly enough the perfect timing for Seokmin to clear his head and get over the overwhelming emotions that didn't seem to be fading any time soon ever since that night occurred. He was just about to hop in his combat boots and head outside to meet his friend when the bell rung, making Seokmin stare at the door in uncertainty.

Did Hansol come by so they could head together to his place? That wasn't too much of an uncommon occurrence, but the boy already being informed Seokmin would be coming by with his own vehicle had the latter wondering the reason.

Seokmin wasn't expecting to see Hansol when he opened the door, but he definitely didn't expect seeing a blonde guy combing his hair back with his very significant smile on his delicate features.

"Hey!" Jeonghan said playfully as he didn't waste no time on embracing the younger with one hand, the other holding tight onto his notebooks. Seokmin hesitated, but hugged him regardless sending the older a sad excuse of a smile to attempt to meet his enthusiasm.

"What are you doing here" Seokmin gestured for the blonde to come in as he closed the door behind him and flopping into the couch next to him, finally noticing the unfamiliar notebooks on his coffee table.

"Ah, I have vocal lessons during the week and I don't know if i'll be free to come by and work on our project, so I thought of getting started now, sorry if it was too sudden"

Seokmin would be lying if he said he wasn't annoyed, seeing as his plans of meeting his friend were crashed he let out a small yet noticeable sigh unable to get mad at the blonde who was sitting beside him with one of his notebooks covering his T-shirt before he stretched his arms, running a hand through his hair and pushing them back.

"No it's okay— lets just get this over with then, shall we?"

Jeonghan simply smiled, unable to remove his eyes off of the younger, noting that his side profile was even more impressive up-close.

"We shall"

-

Jeonghan was rereading his paragraph, careful to correct any possible mistakes when he looked up from his paper, watching as Seokmin was probably doing the same thing. He stopped to admire his unique features as his eyes trailed down to his lips, the older being startled when Seokmin caught him staring.

"Is everything alright?" Seokmin smirked, teasing the older as Jeonghan's gaze met his beautiful chocolate orbs.

He was truly hypnotizing.

This Means War. // SEOKSOO जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें