eleven ☁️

Jisoo groaned in annoyance before sending his best friend a glare, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at the younger in disbelief.

"Are you seriously going to to ignore me to text your girlfriend ?" The older spoke, annoyance clearly evident in his tone as he watched his best friend smiling and giggling down at his phone, probably reading a text message from the girl he was seeing these past few days.

"Listen bro, it's nothing personal but if you had long blonde hair and a cute smile maybe i'd see you differently" Soonyoung replied, not bothering to look up at his friend as he suddenly sat up and walked towards his closet, going through his clothes briefly.

Jisoo rolled his eyes at Soonyoung before he fully noticed he had already picked out an outfit which he threw on the couch shortly after. Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going somewhere?"

The younger stretched his arms and nodded positively, earning a confused look from his friend.

"I'm going to that jerk's party"
Soonyoung replied casually and Jisoo sat straight up on his sit looking at Soonyoung as if he just saw a ghost.

"What! Why!?"
"Because everyone else is going to be there and it would be pretty lame if I missed it"

Jisoo groaned in annoyance and disbelief after hearing the words coming out of his friend's mouth. He couldn't be serious, could he?

"So you're going to leave me here all alone while you're having the time of your life with your girlfriend at the party?" Joshua mumbled and Soonyoung gave him a confused expression momentarily before scratching the nape of his neck.

"Aren't you coming?"
Jisoo groaned out of frustration at Soonyoung's words. The younger acted as if Jisoo didn't come here purely to avoid interacting with Seokmin in the first place and it really annoyed him how dense he could be sometimes.

"No way! I can't stand loud music and I'd do anything to avoid being around that asshole. Besides, even if I did want to come I brought nothing with me to wear"

Soonyoung listened to his friend finish his sentence before turning on his heel and rushing to his closet. Pulling out two shirts which he thought would look good on Jisoo before throwing them on top of him, deciding mentally which one suits him the best.

"What are you doing?"
"Deciding which color makes your eyes pop the most, what else?" Soonyoung replied blankly, earning a light slap on the shoulder from Jisoo.

"I'm not coming along!" the older exclaimed in annoyance as he watched his friend groan, shaking his head afterwards.

"Yes you are. It's either that or the whole school gives you weird looks purely because you missed Lee Seokmin's party"

Jisoo sighed, ruffling his hair.
"Well screw what they think!"

He said before throwing his body on Soonyoung's bed, face buried among the pillows as he heard the younger chuckle at his state.

"What's so funny" he said, his voice barely listenable but Soonyoung somehow managed to hear him.

"No it's nothing, It's just that.. sometimes the way you talk about him is like you have a crush on him or something"
Soonyoung said teasingly but froze on his spot when the older didn't respond, too unable to do so when his whole body, brain and heart felt like they stopped functioning completely. Jisoo gulped as he felt sudden sweat forming on his forehead.

What the fuck you idiot say something. Deny it.

His thoughts being cut short completely when his friend spoke again.